TFW fell in love with a Walmart chick

>TFW fell in love with a Walmart chick

Any movies with this feel

Attached: 1466918408777.jpg (629x505, 33.47K)

my first kiss movie 1991

Curtis is that you?

I fall in love with about 10 women a day if I go to a public space.

submarine

Where The Heart Is

Attached: where_the_heart_is.jpg (939x1066, 470.09K)

In No Country For Old Men, Llewelyn's young wife works at Wal-Mart. And he clearly loves her.

The mention that she works at Wal-Mart really doesn't add anything to the story, it's just another subtle way for the Coens to shit on working-class white goyim.

i don't get how anyone could stand spending time with the working class; they're so fat and stupid and poor

Walmart user went trans?

>Llewelyn's young wife works at Wal-Mart

Uhhhh, did she?

Disagree I think they write the working class Americans as heroes. They might be Cohens but they're "one of the good ones" one might say

Yes. There is a line in the film in which she explicitly states that she works at Wal-Mart. We never go in a store, but the line is used to indicate her low status, per the above. And let's just say that she's clearly not management material.

The reason why this comes to mind in response to the OP's prompt is because the young couple clearly love each other, although they're rather quiet about it and also somewhat unhappy with their lower-class life. Despite the fact that Llewelyn has his own place, his own truck, a job, a serviceably attractive young wife who he loves, a hobby that he enjoys, and the basic respect of his community (he leverages his military service at the appropriate moment). Llewelyn was doing better than most of us until he made the decision to take that money.

I can honestly say that if I came upon that money, I would unironically leave it right where I found it. Those fuckers have only gotten a hundred times more savage in the 40 years since then.

The Good Girl (2002)

It's not good, but it's what you asked for.

Attached: The-Good-Girl-2002-jennifer-aniston-30796035-2560-1689.jpg (2560x1689, 1.35M)

> Coens to shit on working-class white goyim

This is the case 99% of the time when it comes to Hollywood but I’d disagree completely in terms of NCFOM. Lew is portrayed as sleezy but cunning, brave and good at heart.

Llewelyn Is neet, he claims to be “retired” although this likely means VA disability or SSDI. He’s a classic sigma.

not really
the name of the pedophile in Big Lebowski is "Jesus" and not fucking "heyzus", literally Jesus

>tfw developed a crush on a coworker
>she has a bf

Attached: 1655982317987.jpg (735x652, 186.64K)

im 28 and never kissed a girl

>fall in love with coworker
>she's 15 years younger than me

You didn't pay any sort of attention. He was a welder up until the point that he got the money. When he says he's retired, he is referring to his resolve to keep the money and live off it, any way he can, whether this means going off the grid or otherwise. It's BECAUSE he HAS A JOB and is therefore not NEET, and BECAUSE he hates working his shit job that he is willing to risk taking the money.

Llewelyn is also portrayed as a strong working-class guy. If he saw some shit in Vietnam, it wasn't bad enough (yet) to prevent him from getting back into civilian life. This also means that he actually holds down a job and doesn't take disability like so many weak faggots do today. The protestant work ethic.

It's also possible that you're having a bad faith giggle becuase the very scene in which Carla Jean says that she works at Wal-Mart, Llewelyn informs her that she is now "retired". Meaning their situation is changing. In later scenes (hospital IIRC) Llewelyn refers to himself as being retired. This can be read as a premonition of death, but in practice it means that he ain't never fucking working ever again if he can possibly help it, and he's resolved himself on that.

>tfw I had a chance with an 18 year old ballet dancer from work but was too full of self loathing to give her any positive response and she ended up with a fat, balding little faggot.

watch Superstore

it's kind of a normie show but its fun until the last two seasons