I told you Bezos is freaking out here at Amazon

Attached: bezos.png (1438x320, 456.2K)

The Soitering

>a man on social media said a thing
wow who cares

My dad watches videos like this. it's gotten me to finally consider moving out.

The Quarter Pounder

Bezos doesn't give a shit, he's stackin moneys and datin honeys. only thing on his mind is his next big move, max keeble style.

THE BUMS WILL ALWAYS LOSE
GET A JOB SIR

>PANICS
>DESTROYED
>149K views

Attached: 1474161062904s.jpg (250x250, 7.04K)

bezos resigned long time ago

>he's gone back to mostly silent streams where he just quietly games with no commentary
it's ogre

lol your dad's a fucking loser. I would give my dad so much shit for watching this guy

Gates hasn't been the head of Microsoft since the 90's but that doesn't stop people from projecting their insecurities onto him.

TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL BRIE IS FIRED

Attached: 1655192728172.jpg (768x768, 159.92K)

Why the fuck does your dad care about TV bullshit? What a fucking failure

kek, my dad trolls retards and fags and commies on the internet

When did you come to your senses and stop watching grifters, user?

Attached: Screenshot_20191105-232133.png (720x1280, 588.21K)

never watched grifters, i only ever watched the old style walkthrough videos where the person who makes the video doesnt talk at all, or show their face and if theres anything to say, its text on the screen or in the description.

This guy is the worst
he just reads articles in a funny voice and only adds the most basic hot takes

I care, but it's because I enjoy watching industries burn down. The more the industry has pissed me off personally, the more I enjoy their demise. I understand that Hollywood will never fully go away, and will likely adapt to the times, but it's sure entertaining to watch individual industry people suffer and cry.

I block all channels with reaction images.

Are there any interviews of him actually talking about the show, or Lord of the Rings in general?