/who/ - Doctor Who general

Silent edition
Memory wiped:

Attached: soylent.jpg (634x724, 73.64K)

That was a stupid arc. Why did they keep it going for like 3 seasons?

They didn't, you just half-remember not paying attention to it.

The Straight Apprentice
The Straight Familiar
Under The Straight
Before The Straight
The Straight Who Died
The Straight Who Lived
The Straight Invasion
The Straight Inversion
Straight No More
Straight The Raven
Heaven Straight
Hell Straight

They exploded the TARDIS in season 5 and the Silence were still going on in the 50th anniversary special.

>making a new /who/ thread after the utter shithole that was the last thread
Mods should just ban this place at this point, since they're obviously never going to ban the threadshitters

Attached: ISHYGDDT.png (600x450, 626.75K)

>just looked through the last thread
What the fuck.
Even the height of the Asher Saga wasn't this bad.

Attached: 1629646361802.jpg (1000x750, 208.62K)

>172822598
ding ding ding looks like we've got our first moffsperg of the thread boys

Moffat > RTD

Oswald Mosley meets Doctor Who
by Jamie age 6

Oswald Mosley knocked on the TARDIS door with his left fist, lightly stroking his moustache as he did so.
"Come in!", yelled Doctor Who exasperatedively ,as if he had been in the middle of doing a poo and the poo inspector had come to bother him.
"Poo inspector!" replied Oswald Mosley in a joking fashion, using his poo inspector voice.
"Fuck off!" bellowed Doctor Who. He was not happy at all about the would-be poo inspector coming to visit the TARDIS as he had forgotten to send in his poo census for several millenias because as we all know the Doctor Who is a time traveller who goes around whooshing through space, much like a log of poo would whizz down the toilet after you flush it down, except in this case it was the TARDIS who zoomed through the vortex. However, everyone knows that not filling in your poo census is a major crime, and even a Time Lord would be in big trouble if the High Court of Poo got involved.
Owald Mosley felt sad and began to cry. Doctor Who laughed, thinking he had succeedingly sent off the poo inspector, which made Oswald Mosley cry even more, because that's what happens when you cry and someone laughs at you - you cry more. Not helping matters Doctor who laughed even harder, until he stared to laughed so hard that he ended up crying much more many tears then Oswold Mosly. So Oswald was happy again and laughed at the Doctor. Aha! said the person reading this! How the tables have turned! And turned they did, smashing all the Doctor Mosley's delicate china in the proceeds.
On the spurt of the moment he told him he was Winnie-ther-Pooh and that he had come and see his friend Rabbit so Rabbit could say he wasn't their (he'd read winnie the pooh books of course but not the curtains because their rubbish)
Thoughtfully he added that he was named oswald mosley and he'd come to ask for help for the british fascists because they were sad because england had lost the colonies

And now we've got the usual suspect talking about 'moffspergs' because he never stops trying to make the thread shit

These Silence fuckers are the only aliens in Doctor Who that have made me feel genuine fear. Grey aliens in general get under my skin, so ramping up their design and adding that whole memory wiping ominous corner of the eye bullshit nearly gave me nightmares despite being in my 20s at the time.

Series 2 > Series 9

They exploded the TARDIS in series five, they were basically dismantled in series six. They were also present in Matt Smith's regeneration episode but not as some monster threat, it just served to clarify their motivations from before.

They are definitely one of the most real species that Doctor Who has ever had.

and all the colonists were coming back home but here wasn't inough room in britain and all the white people couldn't breathe bicaus the brown people were loads of them and they was smelly
'just like poo' added patrick trouten thoughtfully
'just like poo' oswald agreed, 'but anyway, what am I supposed to do about it? I feel at a dreadful loss." "I have autism, remember, so it's difficult to me for to understand it but it's also a superpower which is why I want to be president of england".
"Hmmm-diddly-bubbly-hmm", reflectid patrick trouten. That is a pickle indeed, quite a quandary, quite a quagmire- "Quagmire? Like in Family guy?" interrupted Oswald. My advisors won't let me watch it because they think it corrupts national interests and is anti-european but I just think it's a bit silly. Sometimes I watch in on TV when they've gone to bed.
"Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. Why don't we go to England in my tardis and we can sort this all out hmmm? Maybe the problem isn't the immigrants but you, Oswald. Have you trimmed your moustache recently?
"Yes let's! But please don't call me a retard, it's rude. Call me an imbecile or a moron instead.
"Okay fuck face"
"Let's play roblox!"
"Okay can i have your password I don't have an account"
"05w4Ld_rul3z"
"hey where did all my money go"
"tee hee *plays recorder*
So Oswald and Doctor went to Brixton in London which is full of West Indian immigrants who came in 1962 after the Windrush scandal. O.M. took the time t explain to the Doctor what the difference between Indians, West Indians and East Indians were, but the Doctor replied helpfully that he didn't really give a shit and just wanted to get it over with really and fill in his poo spreadsheets. At that point O. had stopped listening because he had got into a fight with a black man.
"Stop it, Clara! That's Eric Allandale, one of the founding members of the Foundations, one of the first mixed-race R&B groups in the UK!" said Matt Smith. Oswald cried and said he was sorry.

Clyde Langer

Series 2 didn't have the greatest episode in Doctor Who history, series 9 did.

This fact has often been swept under the rug by the so-called "Diaper Deniers", but it is actually the historically verified truth that Oswald Mosley was a real nappy fanatic who would often wear the garments surreptitiously during meetings and even in bed, unbeknownst to his wife. Proof of this no-longer conjecture is to be found in a select few but nonetheless trustworthy sources, ranging from recently declassified MI5 documents to extremely niche fetish-themed Westerns featuring Mosley in extensive dissimulatory make-up yet unmistakably wearing a nappy. However, we shall concern ourselves with the source most relevant to this thread, and the one most susceptible to encourage debate and discussion: the televisual programme Doctor Who, more specifically the Seventies serial Inferno starring John Pertwee in the title role.

The cast of Doctor who was, at that point, no stranger to the use of incontinence products. The long filming hours, lack of accessible facilities and, in Caroline John's case, an inchoate pregnancy, made wearing nappies a necessity, although hardly a pleasure for the vast majority of those concerned. While Jon Pertwee and Nicholas Courtney had already experimented with nappies on account of their great age, they were not overly pleased with this inconvenience and more often than not preferred to simply soil themselves, much to the disgust of a young Peter Capaldi who habitually snuck on set the snatch selfies with the cast (Capaldi would later become famous as the recpient of several restraining orders against him for repeatedly harrassing Puerto Rican actress Jenna O'Coleman-Gatwa, coincidentally while wearing nothing but a cloth diaper stolen from a local orphanage).

But I'm getting ahead of myself. As stated earlier, Caroline John was a more frequent necessitatrix of the, shall we say, John (har-de-ha-ha) due to her incipient partio infantis. In strong deviation from accepted practical norms, she would often turn up dressed entirely from head to toe in nappies sourced via various means, both legal and illegal. After several strongly-worded warnings from the BBC she was eventually stripped of her Equity card and required to undergo a mandatory abortion, the by-product of which was later re-used in the Seventies serial The Claws of Axos, as hair gel to mask Roger Delgado's rapidly advancing male pattern baldness.
Anyway, this is where Oswald Mosley comes waddling in.

Which episode might that be?

Clyde Langer

Heaven fucking Sent.

That's a good one, but greatest in history? I don't know about that.

Most people thought Blink was the best until Heaven Sent came out.

Rose Ayling-Ellis will be the new companion.

And it's series 9 episode 11, so I get to make 9/11 jokes while I'm watching kino
Can't be beat

Attached: kf-in-korea-comparing-a-local-woman-to-his-vietgf-and-awkardly-smiling-as-he-realises-he-made-a-mistake.png (683x1024, 983.72K)

Moffsperg, out.

Karenfag will never experience this.

I thought the whole point of being a cuck was not to have sex.

Proof that yellow fever is mental illness. Holloway's a chad who could have any woman he wants and he picks picrel.

Attached: wth.jpg (2000x3000, 567.41K)

>Moffsperg
???
All I said is Heaven Sent isn't the greatest Doctor Who episode in history.

>Midnight and Gridlock are hailed as masterpieces when they're just average traffic jam episodes which are very similar to each other
>Praxeus and Orphan 55 get shat on when they actually discuss much more relevant themes, have a wider more varied cast and have more interesting settings - and aren't nearly as similar as /who/ claims
>martha be's a static one-note character throughout s3 whose only function is a cheap love interest for the Doctor
>Ryan actually has a disadvantage to overcome and a relationship issue to heal, eventually finds closure organically
What gives?