Man, this is just elder abuse at this point

Man, this is just elder abuse at this point.

Attached: 2115f25b18de9f3e0e2ce92c957cf41a0f8b5b630a86d6a66f4e8225754eea63.webm (640x360, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mJ0WOzATfCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't tell me that it's not an alien in disguise.

Attached: c G.I. Joe.webm (542x549, 1.12M)

>the most legislatively successful president in decades is literally senile

Attached: 1583973781375.jpg (234x250, 4.11K)

You CHUDS are STILL spreading toxic dangerous Bidenphobic pro-Drumpf misinformation? That's it, no more Mr. Nice Guy -- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

MAYONNAISE CHUD, your toxic rhetoric will NOT divide us.

Mayonnaise CHUD, we do not forget. We do not forgive. You have been warned.

We are the Chudbusters. Mayonnaise Chud of Chuddonnaise, consider yourself WARNED.

This is ChudWATCH, and YES, we WILL put y'all on a list like AOC (Future President Queen) said we would - your time is nigh, Chuddonic SCUM.

Chudbuster OUT.

>the civil rights/gibsmedat President hated niggers
Whoah, the writers sure do love their ebin dramatic irony, huh?

Attached: 37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg (924x1228, 280.91K)

youtu.be/mJ0WOzATfCI

Attached: heath-ledger-joker-Cropped.v1.jpg (1204x602, 85.53K)

>legislatively successful
Is this their new cope to pretend like he hasn’t fucked up on every front?

Attached: AC1535B0-773D-4D1F-9F4F-D93FC7B5E204.jpg (400x400, 115.72K)

>Physiognomy professor asserts that Kamala has an evil cuntface - empirical evidence supports this

>President Biden hands the pen off to Manchin as a symbolic gesture of goodwill to the much-criticized figure in the Democratic party

>AHHHHHHHH LOOOOOOOK HE'S SENILE SEE HE HELD A PEN OUT SAVE ME DADDY DRUMPH OH WAIT YOURE IN PRISON SAVE ME DADDY DESANTIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair, he deserves it.

Why are you so obsessed with a movie from the 80s that no one has seen?

>President Biden hands the pen off to Manchin as a symbolic gesture of goodwill
while creepily staring at him like a lobotomized toddler

No, the main cope is that he inherited Orange Man's mess, like how pre-coof Orange Man inherited an Obama paradise, etc.

at least he gets a small handful of goldfish crackers for signing

Why do liberals type like toddlers?

>Manchin
>is a man with a prominent chin
WHO WRITES THIS SHIT!?!?

I hope Trump wins next time and he gives the nuclear codes to the Russians and the United States is destroyed forever in a blast of merciless hellfire.

Attached: 1652895998799.jpg (720x684, 22.24K)

he's already more successful at passing major legislation than Trump and Obama combined

>yanks had to invent a virus to get the most divisive president in the last 50 years out of office
Your country deserves only nuclear fire

Attached: evangelion-clapping.gif (498x339, 277.38K)

>Your country deserves only nuclear fire
I'm not an American. Vicious sentiments, though.

biden is a retarded mentally challenged coward

Desperate times call for desperate measures

They always just respond that he passed the largest infrastructure bill in history. Assuming that is a good thing (it's not) the last five Presidents could have accurately made the same claim at some point in their Presidency. If the country hasn't fallen into complete chaos the next President will also be able to say the same.

one of my favorite pastas

If the nukes fly everyone is dying third world bro

América sucks!

And yet all of it is fucking us over

Shit that just looks sad, he doesn't even know what's happening

Americans are losers

Good!

>Go fuck yourself, Washington D.C.

Everyone that voted for Biden should be rounded up and thrown into gulags.

Based chudbuster redeeming the thread singlehandedly

towa is pretty mid

you have to be stupid to be american

>could have accurately made the same claim
They did, I am pretty sure.

That's just sad at this point
He looks like an elderly man who has just been pushed into a position he has no clue how to fulfill, you can actually tell from this webm that he has no idea what is going on around him, looking like a toddler who is just playing along some game he lost interest in a long time ago. Seriously, he shouldn't be in the position he's in, it is just a shell of a man going through the motions, he has no idea what is happening at all.

Come back, Donny

all americans are stupid and senile

It's a very divisive pasta. People either seem to hate it and find it unfunny or love it and kek over it - and then there's a few retards who think it's unironic and get offended and angry.

What's it like having dementia?

Is it possible he's vaguely aware of what's going on but seems so out of it because he finds it physically taxing? I've known old fuckers pre-dementia who got exhausted by hours-long car drives

I really hate this faggot

Transgirls in California are living their best life and dating hot chads while y'all seethe

He just passed a half trillion climate and healthcare bill

Ywnbaw

99% of trannies are fucking gross, most of them don't date anyone.

>I know EXACTLY how you feel, young man.

Attached: goldwater-barry-morris.jpg (528x610, 29.24K)

What major legislation have they passed? Everything they've done is watered down bills who's claim to fame is that they were able to pass through a deadlocked senate because they bent over for giga Chad Manchin

Sorry chud but transgirls are just girl and you just did a hecking sexism

>AHHHHHHHH LOOOOOOOK HE'S SENILE SEE HE HELD A PEN OUT
it's not that, it just looks like they're treating him like a little kid on his birthday

What a waste of money. The US is fucked.

>pro-border walls
>confirms Trump's nominations
>anti-military adventurism
>but voted to convict Trump in the MUH UKRAIN and MUH INSURRECTION impeachments
What's his end game?

They've all been watered down thanks to Manchin, but besides the record large infrastructure bill, he's had several covid relief bills, gun control, semiconductors, and healthcare

As a bong I remember when his team got into the Whitehouse and just posted national guard all around it, for about two or three months.

Like a fucking coup.

Attached: 1642363688741.png (1076x935, 1.51M)

>tfw will never live in the timeline where Goldwater won and LBJ’s Great Society and mass immigration bullshit never passed

Attached: CC4DC1D7-FC89-4B7D-84EA-5ECF5A81DD74.jpg (3000x1680, 338.51K)

Also the barbed wire fences.

typical american behaviour