Netflix Narnia reveal coming next week

>Netflix is set to showcase their 10 year plan for Narnia movie and shows next week at a special event called Narnia Friday, the event will be online for fans and held in New York with all journalists coming to it. Netflix wants Narnia to be their big family IP in the veins of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings and replace Stranger Things as their no 1 product.

Attached: chronicles-of-narnia-netflix.jpg (900x506, 79.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YxwdwSdnEeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was wrong with the Disney ones? They completely sucked and were soulless LotR knockoffs but that's accurate to the source material. What do Narnia fans not like about them?

oh no

oh no oh no oh no oh no

Attached: 1654885778272.jpg (726x669, 39.92K)

Does this get remade every decade or is it just me?

do NOT touch it, (((Netflix))) will shit all over C. S. Lewis

What's the point, there's already competent animated and live action versions. Kinda played out at this point. Tbh

Doesnt matter, netflix bought all books rights in 2018. All of them.

Nah I'm good

youtube.com/watch?v=YxwdwSdnEeU

Attached: 436343.jpg (2048x1392, 2.7M)

if Aslan wouldn't bang any of female cast characters then Netflix did it wrong

What happens when they run out of fantasy IPs to butcher?

Attached: 1653292538176.jpg (250x241, 7.27K)

Morgrim and Reepicheep in this scared the absolute shit out of me as a kid.

no

Attached: 1660427609801518.png (1000x563, 752.26K)

>Netflix wants Narnia to be their big family IP in the veins of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings and replace Stranger Things as their no 1 product.

Attached: vomiting pepe.png (562x423, 352.76K)

More like Nah-nia

oh it's the fucking puppet Aslan ones

they try again with the ones that didn't so well enough

They just do them over again. 3 actors played Batman within 10 years. 4 played Spider-Man in 11.

I'm sure the blackening of the 4 leads as well as Side characters will go over well

They won't run out, you'll just have nu fantasy zoomer IPs rise to the top. Most of them are shit. I don't want to doomer out too hard ITT but I think it's possible Fantasy in general will fall out of favor because a handful of household names will strangle the market like Horror literature was by Stephen King and the Goosebumps guy

who will get nigged?

Narnia is shit.

Attached: movieposter.jpg (279x402, 30.6K)