Pixar is still good and if you think otherwise you're either a nostalgiafag or a bitter old jackass who hates fun

Pixar is still good and if you think otherwise you're either a nostalgiafag or a bitter old jackass who hates fun.

Attached: Now listen here.jpg (1060x996, 224.94K)

psyopped

If you don't have kids you need to let go of this shit

I hate normalizing sex work for minors.

Why did they make everyone so ugly

I keep seeing autists screech bloody murder about this movie. My nieces were watching it when I was at my brothers house, seemed like another kids movie. What’s the big deal?

>how do we make Asians destroy their families and be degenerate the propaganda

that grubhub add gives me the stiffy

uh im not convinced enough to see this film
are there perchance any sexier images of this character

>thinly veiled pro-choice messaging
>"disobey your boomer parents, forsake your culture, and take part in rootless, cosmopolitan New World culture"
>literally just a wish-fulfillment, self-insert movie for the Asian, diversity-hire creator

>pic related
>I am forgotten

i'd tread her like an adult if you know what i mean

Just because You fap to a character doesn't make your movie good.

Stop fapping user.

Why on earth are you arguing in the defense of a movie production company aimed at children on a website aimed at adults

Why are you demanding I watch a literal children's movie? No adult should be watching this unless they are watching it with their kids.

> I keep seeing autists screech bloody murder about this movie.
I doubt it, everyone moved on to complaining about lightyear as soon as that released

Probably because its just gross looking. Look at a movie like WALL-E. That's a beautiful and aesthetically pleasing kids movie that any adult can also enjoy. Ugly goyslop animation that is impossible to stomach for 5 minutes and is excused with "it's for kids" is just bad. The golden age of animation taught us that it is possible to make great kids movies that all ages can enjoy, so we get annoyed when we see content that relies on the viewer being too young to know that it's bad.

There's no big deal. The only people doing that didn't actually watch it, but just repeated all the rumors and shitposting they heard.

Attached: 1651420040053.png (2100x1248, 478.78K)

>screech bloody murder
i didn't see that. i saw a lot of funposting about little girl p____. like how soft yet tight, fluffy yet firm it is.

She is an adult.

Attached: vlcsnap-error638.png (1920x1036, 2.1M)

Fuckable design

Officially grown-up huh? Does that mean I can FUCK YOUR PUSSY? Does that mean I can EJACULATE CUM INTO YOUR VAGINA?