MANDO SEASON 3 TRAILER

streamable.com/56eswt

Attached: 1659189712086353.png (1220x1062, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/56eswt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>making le nu trilogy canon

dropped

Series ended with luke reveal

OH MY SCIENCE NEW GOYSLOP

>filoni just making his cartoon live action

cringe

>streamable.com/56eswt

Thank you user.

the puppets look so fake. It's as distracting as the bad cgi in the prequels

Is mando worth a watch if you're not much of a star wars fag (at all)

Nope. It's only tolerated because it's a somewhat competent Star Wars product. If you didn't care about Star Wars, then it's not really worth the watch.

this, fuck him and his pet characters.

Fuck off with your goyslop.
Find Jesus.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (227x222, 11.69K)

Yes. I've seen episodes 1-8, but didn't care enough to even give 9 a chance. Never watched any of the animated stuff. Only watched Boba show for Mando and never watched any other SW product.

I have more SW knowledge than a normie because I played vidya as a child, I rabbit hole Wiki search stuff random stuff, and I love the memes, but I really don't care about the lore at all. I'm able to acknowledge when something is good without a bias and same goes for when something is bad. The Mando is good overall, but definitely has some cheesy ass stuff sprinkled all around.

7/10 overall even when some episodes are in the 3-4 range. I'm even able to ignore the fact that the lead actor is a raging leftist faggot.

it's not worth a watch even if you are a star wars fag

Just read Jango Fett: Open Seasons instead. The Mandalorian blatantly ripped off that comic with its powerful imagery of a Mandalorian mercenary adopting an orphaned child into their culture.

kek

>this is what EUgiganiggers actually believe
Hand me some of that copium you're having.

Why would you fact check with a book that has no facts?

>1 month ago

why do they fucking clap and cheer
it's a trailer
do they know the actors cant' hear them? that its prerecorded? what fucking morons

It was Stars Wars Celebration and the creators actually could hear them.

Basically a trailer that will be stretched to 9 episodes mostly slow paced filler. A female version of mando will be included to upstage him in every way

BTFOd

guess I should get around to watching those 2 or 3 episodes of boba fett with mando
nonsense

>streamable.com/56eswt
>uploaded a month ago

Really looking forward to seeing Babby Yoda meet Babu Frik and see Rise Of Skywalker elements

Attached: Disney+.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Pure Mormon tradwife gets absolutely MOIST the first time she hears Mando's voice (and ever time thereafter).

Attached: Screenshot_20220818-080700_YouTube.jpg (720x535, 122.25K)