I miss it bros

I miss it bros

Attached: Imdb-message-boards-header.jpg (633x356, 100.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/user/ur1287548/?ref_=ur_urv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me too
>read the entire my sassy girl original blog because that board

IMDb boards had some real insiders and some kino enjoyers and it was somewhat based.

hey turned it off because we would call them out on transformers movies being 1:30:00 of a car commercial. they turned it off because we would call out the blatant bullshit, the bias, the SJW fueled garbage. same thing happene to the youtube dislike button.

"oh noess!!! they aren't buying our blatant bullshit!!! shut it down!! don't let them have an opinion!!!!!!"

Unironically that is what led me here. It turned into a souless Rotten Tomatoes ghetto once the boards were closed and they sold to whomstever (amazon I think).

There were good recommendations

Attached: Screenshot_20220615_103309.jpg (1080x2095, 530.81K)

imdb.com/user/ur1287548/?ref_=ur_urv
Is he based?

Is that the bald coomer guy?

>Can't have people saying things that might cost kikes money.

I fucking hate PC tranny clown world.

this was one of those major turning points on the internet. IMDB was like a haven of the old internet. nothing else hits the same spot it did.

On the upside, I barely use that overrated site anymore.

Any Forums is better because free speech was severely limited on IMDb.

This. IMDb is completely useless without the boards

When was it closed down?

One of the worst things that ever happened to the internet. And the ESPN message boards closed around the same time. They destroyed message boards because they were places to find truth.

it really wasn't that censored honestly. there were some real schizos and freaks.

imdb paywall info now don't they? what's a good alternative?

dont forget Last.fm groups

Just go to moviechat.org
They even have archives of imdbs old boards.

around the time Hollywood realized they needed fake reviews to sell their shit heaps to audiences. I would love to see the imdb forums for Ghostbusters 2016, or for The Last Jedi, or for Welcome to Marwen. Oh my god, it would have been a bloodbath.

No, they shut it down because they couldn't handle moderation anymore. Everything was fine as long as people were discussing movies. But then Trump came and turned half of Americans into retards.

Attached: america.png (712x415, 299K)

>it really wasn't that censored honestly.
Maybe the off-topic/general boards weren't because conversations went too fast there for jannies to keep up, but individual movie boards were heavily censored
>there were some real schizos and freaks.
And trolls, which was definitely the worst part of it. Every film had those predictable bait threads "Worst movie ever!!!" which successfully baited like 50 boomers who'd then have years-spanning discussions with trolls

Me too.

Attached: IMDB Retard.png (799x276, 27.31K)

I was annoyed when they decided to shut the boards down but in hindsight I don't miss them. Way too many trolls, underage retards, senile boomer retards, etc. Unlike Any Forums it wasn't even funny. I can't remember a single amusing or insightful convo from those boards. I do remember the Jewish basement dweller terrorist though.