Dad, can we stop at Flickey's?

Dad, can we stop at Flickey's?

Attached: 320953.jpg (640x480, 50.75K)

But I thought he was a Nazi? Sorry I can't keep up with the schizo lore

The fuck does this have to do with Simpsons?
Take it to reddit or pol, nigger.

>Flin's Flickey's (Formerly Dan's)
I don't get it

homer here looks like he's about to beat bart to death

You haven't met this schizo yet? He just makes bizarre off-topic posts about this random old man. Been doing it for several years now.

Raymond Little was a Nazi supporter was a cuck fetish who let the niggers fuck his wife.

Every single day - INSIDE RAYMOND"S OWN MIND- he would be thinking about the niggers inside his wife and Jenna. He would not deny that fact

Attached: 1654839285092s.jpg (91x125, 3.85K)

You should make a youtube channel explaining the Raymond Little lore

Can we stop at Sneed'ys?

YouTube has been compromised by the Jews in Israel

Attached: 1660736064861084.jpg (1200x1000, 363.92K)

seconded, make a video explaining raymond lore

Raymond's daughter Jenna wanted the niggers to fuck her dad and herself. Those thoughts occured in her head every day she read about and performed it

if you won't do it in youtube could you make one and upload it on bitchute or something?

There's also Bitchute or Odysee.

They were going to stop at Sneeds for some Seed and Feed, but Homer got lost because he trusted the silicon chips and stuff would lead him to a shortcut to Rural Route 9 by way of Ogdenville.
I don't know why they didn't just get some Krusty Burgers before they left.

I will do it specifically if you get Alison Hogreve, Richard Cron, Christina Bessey, Timothy Edstrom and all the other people I have mentioned to pay me the the thousands of dollars I ordered them to.

We want to know more to the story. How did you know Raymond? How did you find this out about him?

I am serious. Go to whitepages, call them and say "Pay HIM the money" and they will know what you are talking about.

What money? Who? We don't know who these people are or the backstory.

His brother is a perverted homosexual who would frequently obsess over me and masturbate to me and the pictures of young below 18 yr old girls many of whom were well developed.
Go to whitepages and for the state use Illinois.

Formerly Chucky's

Paul Vege and also Todd and Julia Swartzloff. I'll think of more names. GET GOING

WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP SCHIZO! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SNEED!

Attached: 1062560.jpg (640x480, 60.86K)

I'm really sorry but this means nothing to us. We don't know who these people are or the full story. Maybe if you could give us the full picture, we'd understand. As other anons have pointed out, we'd really like a video to explain it. Or maybe even just a long blog post or something. Then you'd probably have more people on your side.

What does that have to do with Bart wanting to stop off at Flicky's?

Attached: Whats this.jpg (640x480, 61.77K)