This made zoomers shid, piss, fard, coom, seize up, and vomit simultaneously across the globe

>this made zoomers shid, piss, fard, coom, seize up, and vomit simultaneously across the globe.

Attached: backpack-kid-backpack-kid-dance.gif (220x206, 418.27K)

ngl he lowkey bussin tho

why the fucking backpack thou?

Attached: 1635615047488.jpg (230x219, 9.02K)

Zoomers wear backpacks in doors, as they lounge around. Yes, they really do.

Because the term flossing didn't exist yet.

I went to a minor league hockey game a couple of years ago and during stoppages in play they will play music and if you dance and jump around they might focus their camera on you and you can get on the big screen on the jumbotron. it would literally be thousands of kids jumping up and flossing every single stoppage, crazy how much this "dance" took over a certain age group

True true. Floss was invented after the dance because it was so popular.

>zoomer this
>zoomer that

>malnourished zoomer.
What's in the water these days?

fit his chug jugs

Are chug jugs filled with soilent? He looks like a little faggot that I could break in two and smoke.

You're stretching the bit.

Didn't he get upset that it took off massively and he didn't make a single cent out of it and he tried to take it to court but you can't copyright a dance or some shit?

>True true.
Trying so hard to avoid saying fr fr.
>Floss was invented after the dance because it was so popular.
Zoomers are the new boomers. Pic-related proves it.

Attached: Zoomer-magazine.jpg (610x788, 157.89K)

he be zoomiiiinnnn
he be zoomiiiinnnn

Yeah. He didn't even invent the dance.

That boomer-targeted magazine has existed since before the term Gen Z popped up and probably even before they were born. I always found it funny how they got their brand wrenched from them like that.

Can somebody post the original video already? I don't even know what we're talking about. Some E3 video or something?

>inb4 he announces a tell-all and gets suicided by the blonde dyke

Because I'm an angry man in my thirties and NEED to get angry at children

fuck that gaynigga and fuck you

ill give that little punk a tombstone