Denise richards character will never be your student

>Denise richards character will never be your student
Jdimsa

Attached: C347C85F-511C-4188-9A6E-DE53614B9143.png (1080x1080, 1.04M)

>midwits discover Starship Troopers and deliver midwit takes
>Bro, Starship Troopers is kind fashi fr fr no cap

yea, fuck combat veterans! if one of those losers decides to get a degree and teach kids after their time in the military, we should send them back to the middle east instead!

Attached: 1611534036566.jpg (750x635, 332.54K)

how did he get away with putting his hand down her shirt in this scene?

Small rant but are foreigners not taught about 's in school when studying English?

Based

>I come back to the world and I see all these maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me, huh? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Attached: artworks-000062139732-emf6dh-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 31.06K)

A thread died for some twitterbot.

Rewatched it recently and it was kino. If Verhoeven was trying to make their society look dystopian he failed massively. The book is great as well but for different reasons.

>Fascism is when an ex-soldier is a teacher

In CURRENT DAY (2022) the use of bitter spinsters as school teachers signals how society has become irredeemably broken.

I'm a foreigner and the 's is used (or in this case not used) correctly.

>cartoonishly fascist

i'm a fucking retard for replying to this
there is nothing in that paragraph that requires an apostrophe

A better take on this is that nearly every country tries this as a policy, it doesn't work, then you wait, everyone forgets, and its come back and doesn't work again.

The reason it keeps coming back is that its essentially a cheap but tough sounding policy.

The reason it doesn't work is that soldiers don't want to teach more than anyone else and don't magic superpowers to either convey meaning or maintain discipline (without sanction) than anyone else. We did have several teachers who were ex-army when I was at school, they were great. But they were people that wanted to do it after leaving, not the products of some scheme.

The correct response is to yawn and look forward to someone having this idea again in 15-20 years time.

You fucked up. It would be richards’

I think though the bugs were just bugs
And the government just used them as a makeshift enemy to keep soceity in check, sending countless of their citizens to their death to stay in power
Could be wrong though maybe the bugs were smart

As I recall this character never glorified war as a teacher and he only re enlisted because he felt it was his personal duty. Doesn't he even berate Johnny for signing up basically telling him he's going to die?

Unironically yes. Military worship is a key tenant of fascism.

what a faggot

jfc fuck off reddit retard

It was a different time

>War veterans cannot be teachers

americans trolling this but they dont realise having the national anthem played at almost every gathering space is weird

Nothing in that scene indicated military worship; and your response, itself, is a non-sequitor.

The teaching being an ex-soldier doesn't inherently follow that it's Fascistic in nature. Might as well put an ex-solider in a Home Ec. class and that would be as Fascistic.

In other words: yikes.

dimwit take, every form of governance and ideology has military presence

Give the teacher purple hair a dress and this midwit will praise him and even allow him to molest children

She badly wants his stump in her pussy. Based.

Based and chekkkd. Also the use of homosexuals and other alphabet soup freaks as teachers.

>decides to get a degree
The point of the florida law is that they don't need a degree and will be given priority in hiring anyways while civillians will need the usual degrees and certain number of hours as a teacher's aid.

war was seen as a necessity because it is. it wasn't fascism any more than it was realism. Same thing with violence being the ultimate source of authority. It's not an ought, it's an is.
The problem here is that there are people so retarded and emotionally stunted that they can't think in terms of things being. Instead they think in terms of fantasy larps to escape reality. It's John Lennon's Imagine syndrome.

Attached: nochance.png (965x713, 958.84K)

What a horrible utopia they live in

You must be American. Here in Europe our teachers are academics, not military vets. I guess in America this is seen as normal.

the only reason the person thinks its bad is because the implication is that the veterans will be white.

Always knew deadlifts were Reddit, glad to see the tide finally turning against this meme carny exercise from the fucking 40's

What are veterans meant to do?

>fascism is when military members do anything besides war

How about literally any other job that isn't being around impressionable kids?

>veterans near kids is literally fascism

Go fix cars. Go work at a grocery store. They don't need to be influencing kids during their most important years.

here in europe the teachers are retarded middle age+ women. they can't do any math, they can barely spell, they know nothing about history, they can't discipline the kids. All they can and do actually do is spout retarded propaganda they saw on TV last night.

Attached: theuser.png (900x676, 344.15K)

literally a tv commercial is all it took to get liberals howling for russian blood and risking nuclear war for the central banks and israel

>dude I wish I could go get my arm blown off like our history teacher that would be hella rad!

Attached: 1652735898055.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

My dad is a vet. He's a potter.
But I guess his plates and mugs are irredeemably broken and cartoonishly fascist.

There are a ton of military vets that teach at my college. This is just normal.

>Moving the goalposts
Also most of your teachers are foreign sexpats and women with no academic background which is pretty similar to American teachers to be fair

>If Verhoeven was trying to make their society look dystopian he failed massively.

Their society lacks curiosity and only thinks about violence as a solution. That led to them unthinkingly just throwing a mass of bodies at the insects before even assessing what their capabilities are. Just endless generations of people into a meat grinder without thinking about whether it's good or bad.

Think critically: does the Fed actually look well run? It appears to be idiots from top to bottom.

They also can have someone arrested in the morning, tried in the afternoon, and executed by 6pm.

Attached: mpv-shot0022.jpg (1920x1040, 341.45K)