WHAT A LIFE

WHAT A LIFE

Attached: IMG-20220817-WA0002.jpg (697x880, 75.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgxkrMHys9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

>lose entire family
>immediately open twitter
Women are so brave... so powerful. Sending her healing vibes

OP's mother

This is the world leftists want.

Do Americans really call their daughters "Milagros"?

In this case it's warranted because it's raising awareness on how destructive drink drivers are. Leave your car at home.

why is weed illegal but alcohol legal?

She was the drunk driver btw.

Milagros?

i thought leftists wanted to ban cars?

>husband dies
>son dies
>another son dies
>daughter dies
Woman: LOOK AT ME THIS IS ABOUT ME

yeah you fucking imbecile nobody would've known drunk driving is... LE BAD unless this broad milked the loss of her family on social media for seven years

money

We must ban all cars ASAP possible

what a twist

Only for poor and working class people.

That never happens on walkable cities, why are right wingers so obsessed on getting entire families killed bros?

How come if a woman gets drunk and decides to have sex she is a victim and did not know what she was doing, etc,, but if she were to drive a car she suddenly is completely in control of her own decisions, etc?

Attached: 1630833344436.jpg (600x600, 24.36K)

>drive to grocery store with family
>all die
Burgerland everyone, truly impressive

because alcoho wont make you into cannibal schizo or worse, seth rogan

Attached: 1363239666535.jpg (252x260, 5.78K)

Anagram for I'm a gros

>raising awareness on how destructive drink drivers are
youtube.com/watch?v=pgxkrMHys9c

everyone has known for the better part of an entire century. the literal definition of 'old news'.

Attached: 123098120398.gif (240x200, 306.37K)

the car doesn't want you to drive it

um vaginaniggersisters they're starting to catch on to our tricks

I thought weed was legal in Canada.

>ontario

Even worse, you are FORCED to drive in america.

Attached: 1650823259633.png (786x573, 379.73K)

no, that makes no sense, everyone knows drunk driving is bad and her post won't make a difference. Imagine finding out your whole family has died and upon recieving the autopsy report your first intinct is to make a fucking twitter post, what the fuck

The kids and their grandfather were killed by a drunk driver, and the dad later committed suicide because he couldn’t deal with it. Even for this shithole I don’t know how you can make a joke out of that.

Those are the kind of people who drive drunk so yes
>b-but I am an american fatso and my cities were built like shit so I NEED my car cage!!!!
I know I'm just taking the piss I know you live in literal hell on earth bro

this is why you should live in walkable cities

Leftist want the max sentence to be 7 days community service.

>drunk fuck deleted an entire family
>/tvpol/ attacks the surviving wife & mother of 3 white kids
Maybe we do need an incel database and internment camps for them

the same way a woman can abort her child with no moral or legal issues but if she gets murdered while pregnant it counts as a double homicide in more than 30 of the 50 states. the answer? don't think about it; don't ask questions.

Attached: 1642936471180.gif (216x128, 816.93K)

My Chuck, sucked.
My Sneed, feeded.
I will have my revenge

it's a spanish name, it means "miracles". they do that, give girls names related with the catholic religion. Dolores, Milagros, Asuncion, etc.

But drink driving is literally the most fun anyone can have. Gettin' a good fucking buzz and goin' for a cruise? I dunno if anything beats it.

But I was told this life was a gift she should be happy that her family were alive to die in a drunk driving accident

I'd wait for the driver to finish his sentence, no matter how long it took, then I'd kill them slowly.

Just make drunk driving illegal

eat shit boomer ladypede

Attached: ladypedes.jpg (640x2721, 515.81K)

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL RIDE

Attached: Druk.jpg (640x363, 37.25K)

Because when they tried to ban alcohol last time, they created a whole bunch of organized crime instead
The better idea is just to ban 50% of humanity

Put brown people in jail to make prison owners rich

This is like rapists and killers, just because you say "don't rape" and "don't kill" won't suddenly make it stop, the people who do it won't care about five billion twitters saying so. Drunk drivers DON'T CARE how much you "raise awareness"

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: 1658367886494726.jpg (350x350, 26.7K)