> Ego writes checks his body can't cash
> Kills his co pilot on purpose
> Crashes multiple planes
> Has murdered at least 5 people
> Has sexual relations with Iceman
> Goes below the hard deck on multiple occasions
> Takes a highway to a dangerzone
> Gets promoted to Captain

Revvin' up your engine listen to her howlin' roar...

Attached: Chaderick.jpg (300x168, 7.32K)

Bluray coming next week lads

Watching the Korean sub version now. It's watchable.

GOD DAMN IT, MAVERICK!

You knuckle heads have crashed six multimillion dollar planes this week, killed four of your squadron, destroyed an air-craft carrier, sent our relations with NATO back 20 years and started world war 3. Now, I have a top secret mission for you boys and by god only you have the skills to pull it off!

Attached: MavGoose.jpg (1920x1080, 340.1K)

Can't bruise the cruise

All based
Except sexing the iceman

*Cruise
He's reaching Thetan levels beyond the known.

How did he survive ejecting at mach 9?

He didn't.
Everything after is him dreaming.

It was mach 10 and can't bruise the cruise

Attached: greagesg.jpg (1280x720, 167.46K)

rooster's wingman for top gun 3

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-09-16-at-17.18.05.png (552x380, 253.29K)

You forgot
>goes to the beach

You also forgot
>kills children for Israel

>jumps out of the bedroom window like a teenager, so the daughter won''t catch him.
>Falls onto the lawn, gets up and stares daughter directly in the face
>Crowd laughs. Some levity
>Just don't break her heart again
>Crowd goes silent
Kino

That one was hard. A 58 year old playing shirtless football with kids less than half his age. He got bodychecked and laughed it off.

Tom Cruise’s facial expressions during every emotional scene are so kino. It’s hard to explain but his facial acting is simple but so effective at conveying emotion

His age becomes him. He really is a veteran and knows what works. He's getting too old to play an action star. I really hope he's got some more life left in him, playing more character driven roles again.

He's gonna keep making kinos into his 90s like Clint. I think it would be cool for him to get into directing also, he only has one directing credit on his IMDB believe it or not

motherfucker has so much passion for movies, he'll probably die doing one of those crazy ass stunts

>puts the gigachad #1 pilot into a backup role because he doesn't want his dead friend's son to hate him
fuck Maverick

Attached: hangman.jpg (1200x675, 54.73K)

he always leaves you hanging

That would be the most perfect and poetic ending for him honestly
All of us should wish for such a wonderful death

Gigachad got to save the day and won in the end

There's one thing that seems bothersome to me: He got asked in an interview why he did all his own stunts ("all"). He replied: Did anyone ask Fred Astaire why he danced?

This makes me think he legit believes people only watch his movies for his stunts. And then there's the discussion if he has a possible deathwish or not. Znd the whole Scientology thing.

Cruise isn't an action star, he's a moviestar. And yes, he can add emotional depth to any character.

He's no dancer and not even on the same level as Buster Keaton. He should stop pretending he is. But for what it is: I love Cruise