Best chef in the world

>best chef in the world
>can't even make scrambled eggs

Attached: 1644505115338.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s5G1lr61VQ
youtu.be/AEbaUMNRvrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>go to one of his restuarants
>get served a nicely seasoned rustic bowl of Salt N Peppah
what do?

Attached: salt-pepper-pinch-bowl-seasoning-individual-95314083.jpg (1300x958, 137.65K)

>best chef in the world
>uses a plastic ustensil

>british
>best chef in the world
lol
lmao

TOAST
NICEUN RAW

Attached: GrilledCheese.jpg (275x183, 7.31K)

>that butter.

Jesus christ

simple
rustic
honest

salt in
pepper in
plate nice and full

When I went to Vegas I popped into a little breakfast restaurant at 3am and ordered scrambled eggs and toast and those are exactly how the eggs came. Mushy, liquidy, wet. It was absolutely disgusting. I was so hungry that I just put them in my mouth and swallowed with water. The toast felt like cardboard, like they toasted it, let it sit out for 30 minutes, then toasted it again. Not to mention it took almost 45 minutes for them to bring me my food, it wasn't even busy.

those eggs were not cooked enough and that is way too much fucking butter jesus christ how horrifying

Drop the butter, add milk or cream instead.
Thank me later

OH FFS! YOU CAN EVEN STILL SEE TRACES OF NUTRITION YOU FUCKING DONKEY!!

Attached: RamZaa2.jpg (474x316, 32.26K)

nice, melted, delicious

Attached: image_2022-08-17_104440277.png (2121x1414, 3.68M)

While I'm pretty sure Gordo gives absolutely zero fucks at this point and is just memeing whenever they make him cook something, this dish actually looks great.

add more salt

For me it's sunny-side up except you break the yolk in the pan at the end so it's right on the edge of still being liquid but not runny and then you mix it all up because pure egg white is gross.

eggs nice and soggy...

In Germany we have shows where actual high tier chefs compete against each other and it's super fascinating to listen to them debating certain things about cooking and everytime i just notice that Ramsay is like a fastfood worker compared to them.

>blows on it to cool it down

french scramble
learn something

>butter, in
>heat, on
>and off
>and on
>and off
look at that
luvly

I've made eggs this way before and it's pretty fucking good. I usually cook them longer though that shit isn't done yet

sometimes 3 star michelin man chefs make a mistake cut him some slcak

You ever tasted scrambled eggs with too much butter? Shit will make you gag. And he made it look like scrambled egg soup. Who the fuck is this guy trying to kid?

It's as I feared. Cringe.

Attached: 1660366425024687.jpg (460x276, 12.74K)

My local grocery store used to have a little cafe in it where you could buy real fresh hot prepared food, not just heat up some premade dinner in a microwave. The chef running it took a huge amount of pride in his work, for being a nook in a grocery store, and he made really decent shit. He had a british accent so I inquired how he came to be working here, and he literally left the UK because he was so frustrated with the way everyone there cooked. Like he was too experimental for them, by making shit that actually had flavor instead of being boiled until it's grey. He didn't give a shit that he was working in a grocery store for almost nothing, instead of a proper restaurant, because nobody in the US bothered him about his methods being wrong as long as it tastes good.

major cringe how contestants at these cooking shows have to be in awe and look super interested every time a high profile chef comes on and makes something easy and they have to pretend its a 5 michelin star dish

I seriously think he faked his way to the Michelin stars

He's a celebrity of course it's complete bullshit.

EGG IN
DONE

Attached: Egg-Done.png (1024x512, 240.08K)

did you see their look when they first saw the eggs though? They were like wtf is that shit kek

Any "chef" not from continental Europe is a hack or a pseud, don't even start with Asian takeout cooks and fish cutters

I don't get this posts, that's how french scrambled eggs are supposed to be. You guys don't know shit about gastronomy.

Mogged by his mentor Marco

youtube.com/watch?v=3s5G1lr61VQ

What was his problem?

Attached: aZ0VPL0_700b.jpg (700x524, 51.45K)

will you idiots knock it off already, I feel like this board is the one responsible for the recent backlash against Gordon on social media

so the french don't cook their eggs enough so that it's disgusting and makes you gag? I guess these are the same people who eat snails so I'm not surprised.

Fuck off, Gordon.

>baby tomatoes
>undercooked eggs on toast with grass clippings
>racoon testicles or some shit
perfection

Just so we're all on the same page, we mix our eggs BEFORE pouring them into the pre-heated pan, right? And let them sit for a second so the bottom solidifies a little, then start manipulating them to get the folds and wrinkles and give it that nice pussy texture.

they all look the focking SAME

depends on how hungover I am

you did that to yourself idiot.
learn to cook

YOU BLOODY DONKEY

yeah pretty much. You also add a little water for the texture

well yeah obviously if you had a rough night then you just crack the egg on the edge of the pan, let it burn, and snort the ashes.

I actually crack the eggs directly into my mouth. Gargle them, yolks and all, until they become mixed.
Then I spit them out into a burning HOT rock and wait until they become fully burned on one face before serving.

the scrambled eggs prepared like in OP's webm have a nice smooth texture and are seasoned better than normal american scrambled eggs. You just cook them on the heat, then off the heat, then on the heat so that they don't solidify too much but are cooked through

He never actually cooked anything in his life, he just hired chefs to do it for him while he yelled at them for the cameras. He's a fucking hack

I've never seen anyone add water to scrambled eggs. Milk or cream though.

eggs are eggs man just add hot sauce maybe some sausage and inhale that shit

Yes, they're supposed to be creamy, they're not raw. Bet your cook those brown dry ass omelettes and think you're a chef.

>so that they don't solidify too much
so that it tastes like disgusting mush that makes you gag, good to know

There are people in this thread who have never eaten eggs that are still warm from just being pooped out. Only week old grocery store trash. Pity them.

youtu.be/AEbaUMNRvrg

Lads...

Attached: 1660179868322936.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

t. Salmonella Gang

dude that's kinda hot

what is this look intending to convey?

Attached: file.png (280x370, 165.52K)

wow imagine being pretentious about eggs
I own chickens, they dont really taste any different than the store eggs. They are brown though, so there's that

>I own chickens, they dont really taste any different than the store eggs.
lies

fuck me...... so tendah

I own 4 chickens. I use a broom to push one of them off their eggs every morning so I can eat. I can't notice any difference between them and store-bought eggs. You're just being a pretentious fuck

"What hellish abomination has Gordon tasked us with?"

I was gonna make a balut joke but whatever

It tastes like delicious, velvety eggs, not mush

yeah, you get that texture by cooking it really slowly and for longer than what gordon did. I've done eggs like that and they didn't look like what he did in that webm, that shit just looked uncooked.

its comes to taste
if you mix the eggs in the pan they arent homogenous and you get yellow and white bits. different textures and flavor
mixing it beforehand is how you get the really fluffy eggs

>we mix our eggs BEFORE
no fucking way

how about making a real food from eggs like an omelet

Do you also prefer rubbery hard-boiled eggs to soft-boiled?

I'll omelet your mom fag