Hispanics are 17 % of USA's population

>Hispanics are 17 % of USA's population

Holy fuck, why is this not reflected in Hollyjew movies?

Attached: 1660682293286938.jpg (1534x2048, 635.63K)

Is it true that black haired girls have the most delicious armpits and urine ???!!!

a lot of them look like white people, so you never really know.

Isn't she indian or something?

god i love brown women so much it's insane

It's more than 17% and a lot of them are genetically white as well, Spanish or Italian descent with no native admixture at all.

Because they don't what white people knowing this.

Well I can tell you that they rarely hire Castizos because they look like whites. Jews hate people like James Roday because they're "POC" but dont look it.

Heh that's my cousin

I just want to start by reading with her

Attached: E43D6287-E128-4CED-B70A-7B7BF359AC87.jpg (2032x2383, 2.62M)

That woman appears as though she would murder you in your sleep for a comment you thought was innocuous, but she took great offense to.

very few of them.

you fucks already get an automatic acceptance to college and medical school and even get your own little box to check on applications

im literally inches away from legally changing my name to sanchez or some beaner shit so i can get free stuff. fuck it, fuck em.

For me, its Nudeobama

Attached: taylor.jpg (1538x2048, 457.29K)

Worth it if she rode me raw twice
Life is only worth 2 amazing cums

Tell your cuz to do nudes already, she's swiftly approaching the wall.

Jewish guilt over being mostly responsible for Western slavery means priortitzing blacks over actual "representation."

If you live in a major Hispanic area like Los Angeles, you dont get gibs

Less talking more doing, user.

>D*mocrat in name
D R O P P E D

perfect

the absolute state of America

Yes Ramon. you sure are "white"

she streams on twitch and seems very normal.
she just likes knifes

I always assumed she was Arab. She's got that Michigan accent.

America is more than one state

Attached: 1637495161603.jpg (753x747, 75.78K)

1) anyone can be brown or hispanic because its a very broad stupid american definition 2) niggers are the only demographic that gets to be in movies because of demoralization

Why do hispanics always filter the fuck out of their faces? They're even worse than asians in this respect.

Probably because Latin America actually produces their own movies to a reasonable degree. The same reason asians don't need American industries to represent them. Their homelands are already doing it.

pusy

I want paizuri with she.

gods i love her. amazing body.

you can tell she's Hispanic because of the knife collection

they are lame while women can be hot most are low IQ and enjoy working mediocre jobs. They don't have the same umpf as blacks have

Pretty sure it's more than double that.