Hated the ending

Hated the ending

lets all pretend it never happened and we write our own ending

Attached: 0d1e75b0-1d07-11ed-b4c1-039b33256002_450_250.jpg (450x250, 15.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hrvsfoIKOVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ending was amazing you people are fucking insane.

Ok, I'll start:

I FOUGHT THE LAW AND THE LAW WON

They gave you that option in E8. They took a break before releasing the rest of the episodes. You just have to image the events that took place after Howard was killed.

youtu.be/hrvsfoIKOVQ

>
Already did

you zoomers are a lost cause

>saul takes the 7 years
>comfy low security prison time
>laying in his bed eating mint choco ice cream
>chucks voice: "he'll never change"
>full theme starts to play
>credits

Attached: sg.jpg (327x263, 15.26K)

Not much I can say that hasn't already been said, but the switch to behind the 'exit' sign, complete with electronic buzz, when Jimmy started talking about Chuck, was a *really* nice touch.

The chanting on the bus moved me to tears, as did Mike's initial suggestion of right before his son's death before switching to wish rectification of his own bad decisions, the root of his pain and ultimately the long term catalyst for his eventual demise.

The callback to Jimmy and Kim leaning on the HHM parking garage wall touched my heart. But Kims’ cigarette being shown in color amidst all the black and white was profoundly somber, I cried. She is his flame. The light to Saul’s darkness.

As a show, Better Call Saul might not have been as explosive or as dramatic as Breaking Bad, but it had a slow, understated sensitivity to it that, for me, surpassed the predecessor. I will miss it, as much as one can miss a television show.

P.S. Rhea Seehorn's airport shuttle bus breakdown was possibly the best piece of acting I have ever seen.

Saul takes the 7 year deal. Gives Kim a guilty look while she storms out of the courtroom. Saul does his seven years. Sits down in a recliner, in a slightly nicer house than Gene had. He briefly glances at the phone but he does nothing. He just looks depressed. He has nothing but he's free. The picture slowly gets darker as not even black and white can convey how empty his life has become.

saul gets dubs

I was almost expecting this.

Saul manages to escape but heads down to Florida to find Kim. The final episode is basically a slasher movie where Saul dons a Halloween cockroach oufit and goes on a killing spree yelling "Better Call Saul!". Kim eventually kills him the climax where she makes an impromptu flamethrower out of bug spray and her cigarette lighter.

Attached: roach.jpg (289x413, 26.67K)

Also this happens because he hallucinates Lalo's and Lalo eggs him on. Eventually Howard's ghost shows up and he distracts Saul just enough for Kim to flame him down.

jimmy gets out and gets sandpiper'd

This

>gets 7 years
>jail montage
>his last day of prison
>has conversation with friend in prison indicating he has no regrets
>Walks out the gate, rents an apartment
>leans back in a recliner relieved
>knock on the door
>he opens it
>Breakfast shoots him in the head

Attached: 187180D3-DD09-47E6-87E9-3CFC0B38D08C.jpg (1280x720, 54.84K)

You probably popped a sperg boner when the song "Zombie" played at the end of Army of the Dead. Jumped out of your seat, knocking the bowl of Cheetos from your lap, started clapping and yelled "Bravo, Bravo, Zack Snyder!"

reddit

you made this scenario up in your head, get help

the ending was great, you're fucking retarded

Literally just the ending of The Card Counter.

Attached: cardcounter.png (1890x978, 264.88K)

I fought the zombies and the zombies one! BRAVO ZACK SNYDER!!!!!

>t actual cu.ckold

Attached: F40D33B4-D0DC-4DF2-AE20-8AC8A640E736.png (491x567, 105.78K)

ending was great. Did you read Crime and Punishment? If not, then shhh, and go back to watching breaking bad and other shithole trash.

>gets 7 years
>throws kim under the bus, showing that he hasn't changed and will fuck over anyone to get money or one over on someone
>gets out
>heads to bar
>pulls a scam
>fade to black