Why were Millennials so into "lol so randum" humor? I honestly do not get the appeal

Why were Millennials so into "lol so randum" humor? I honestly do not get the appeal.

Attached: AndyMilonakis.jpg (676x900, 115.69K)

what's this style called

you can ask the proto-redditors of 2003-2007 Any Forums

Attached: 42178742233006.jpg (995x801, 80.5K)

Andy is gen x

Andy Milonakis and that Freddy got fingered guy might have been the trendsetters, also the growing popularity of the internet and proliferation of the menes in tandem with youtube which mostly had wacky and randumb content that was most successful.

Attached: lolcatsdotcom3ha0p222kaiqxq03.jpg (450x441, 38.04K)

zoomer humor is very parody heavy.
still miles better than this shit.

>zoomer
>humor
literally doesn't exist

Me personally because of Gmod videos

you're not random enough

*ahem*

Attached: 028277829191.png (219x230, 9.18K)

He did a livestream sitting outside of a fastfood resturant eating ice cream or something. Some creepy pedo who didn't know he was a grown man started talking to him and following him around. It was hilarious.

Jesus Kitty says "instead of picking your nose, find some old toys to donate to charity!"

Attached: Jesus_.jpg (250x250, 10.72K)

why are zoomer?

Attached: zoomer meme.jpg (680x665, 221.63K)

andy milonakis andy shmiloshmakis

What is that things gender?

zoomer humor is literally just
>"it's a meme because its a meme
Like all it takes to make zooms giggle is to put literally ANYTHING in a image macro and put a weird highly saturated filter over it. The actual joke and structure is irrelevant, simply the meta of it being a meme qualifies it as humorous to zoomers. Very very odd.

>me at 30 when I enter the store and try to buy some ciggies

better than being too scared to do or say anything that could be remotely funny or insightful or whatever because you voluntarily live in a digital panopticon

>middle aged woman lazily attempting high fashion
he sounds like a middle aged woman, too

Greatest Gen humor = pie in the face, dancing silly, dressing as a woman

Boomer humor = dad jokes, Mel Brooks, & sitcoms

Gen X humor = George Carlin

Millennial humor = what if x childish thing but in an adult situation?

Zoomie humor = vandalizing/destroying things

Almost like the object of ridicule is comedy itself or something. Like they hate humor or something.

Stop joking! It makes us look dumb!