I’d be her friend… if you catch my drift

I’d be her friend… if you catch my drift

Attached: 8267CB31-0E07-45B9-AF47-B39958B08780.jpg (750x1145, 221.15K)

Wait, are you a fucking paedofile? Paedos are not welcome on Any Forums, so get the fuck out.

It's hebephile you fucking idiot. Get it right for once. HEBE

Why are they pretending that this attractive young girl has trouble making friends?

Fucking die you predator. My youngest sister has a intellectual disability like this and people like you who try to take advantage are the worst

why is she doing a zoolander impression?

Attached: zoolander.jpg (474x429, 24.56K)

Heebs are paedofiles.

you have no idea what its like to be a girl with a disability or to be a girl in general

do you even know where you are

dilate

Yes, the family friendly blue 4channel board about tv and movies. Paedofilia is not and has never been "family friendly."

Reminder that people with Williams Syndrome don't readily feel suspicion, skepticism or anger. They do not experience paranoia and are therefore extremely vulnerable to being victimized by predators.

people on this board are weirdly obsessed with developmentally disabled girls yet probably use the r slur all the time.

Test

She's attractive. She could be a retard and I wouldn't mind.

Attached: Storm [sound=a.pomf.cat%2Fwusytq.mp3].jpg (1554x1578, 161.68K)

Her feet pics pls

not him (her) but have sex. Then have a pillow talk with your girlfriend and listen to her.

>people on this board are weirdly obsessed with developmentally disabled girls yet probably use the r slur all the time.
>use the r slur all the time.
>r slur
how the fuck did you get lost on your way to twitter you massive retarded faggot

based

>and listen to her.
lol epic

I now wish to acquire a williams syndrome gf.
Objectively incorrect but even if it were true I don't care.
Because I am also developmentally disabled and would like a girl slightly more retarded than me. Perfect dynamic. Even better that she looks like a legal hebe.

r slur?
im not following

I want to protect
retarded means slowed/stopped development - "developmentally disabled" is literally a synonym

the r slur as in r***d

This image holds truth. I have a 300+dollar secretlab chair and the fucking arm is broken after two years because I sit at odd angles. Meanwhile I have known those plastic garden chairs to last years despite being cheap as my lunch.

I fucking hate expensive things, they just break- unless they are crafted from nice dense wood, that is.

Run

"raped" isn't a slur
hebephiles are just pedophiles with a dictionary. Don't respond, i'm done here.

Jesus fucking christ this story has been everywhere. And its old as fuck too.

Are you this much of a fucking pussy that you're afraid to spell out the word RETARD on a fuckin anonymous board?
Unironically kill yourself, you absolute retard

LOL fucking die you inbred britfaggot

oh right
retard is such a common word in Any Forums that it doesn't even feel like a slur

RETARD RETARD RETARD RETARD RETARD RETARD RETARD