Are we just going to ignore that she got away with what she did...

Are we just going to ignore that she got away with what she did? Did it get memory-holed that she egged on Saul to fuck with Howard cause it made her wet? And Saul lied about her involvement under oath while confessing everything else cause of “muh justice”? Not to mention her role in numerous other scams against the law? Strange how her guilt suddenly goes away once Saul is in a cell forever.

Attached: 260414F1-D0C6-4218-ACF4-4CAF1533C412.jpg (701x394, 74.47K)

>he expects women in tv and movies to be held accountable for their actions in the year 2022
hee hee haa hee hoo

Now that you mention it. I can not think of a single piece of media that depicts a woman tried and going to jail.

Correct me because I must be wrong.

she only did it because she was seduced by Jimmys toxic masculinity.
she's literally an innocent pure maiden.

And now she'll get fucked by other men. This is the sad life of a simp. What do we learn from this, kids? Never simp. Gonna go burn all the pictures of my ex who broke up with me a few months ago. Thanks Vince! By showing me how pathetic it is to simp, you saved me!

Law and order has female perps all the time, chuddie

>Cringe boomer show
Yeah a real influence that one is

>OITNB
>Wentworth
>if you want to stay in the Bravoverse that methed out lady in BrBa was arrested for killing her junkie husband with the ATM, also surely charged with child abuse/neglect plus drug charges and stealing the ATM

True Detective

Attached: kys.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

>female cringe, now please clap

She confessed and is going to get sued by Howards wife.
>And Saul lied about her involvement under oath
Didn't happen.

Did happen. He said he made it up.

What he made up was additional lies to get her into trouble.

>He said he made it up.
I swear 90% of the people talking about the ending watched the whole show while playing video games or on their phone. That is not what he said you fucking moron.

i've already seen this frame, i thought you guys were going to make a thread for every frame of the episode

I remember some netflix show, don't remember the name but it was a miniseries about interrogations where the female got held accountable for faking a rape charge

Sounds like Lie To Me

Marie Antoinette

Right after swearing in he says “I lied to the government about Kim Wexler. I fed them a load of BS about her involvement in Howard Hamlins murder. I just wanted her to come here today.”

DUMBFUCK.

Actually nvm it's Criminal:UK, but i just rewatched a piece of it and the female actually just walks away lmao

Attached: cw-46190.jpg (1025x595, 42.02K)

he said he had new juicy information about kim to the guy on the plane, but then in court he said he was just lying and wanted kim to be there in the courtroom. nothing he says contradicts kim's confession, he just wanted her to be there when he shows that he still has some humanity left in him

>That is not what he said you fucking moron.
>That is what he said but-

Just shut the fuck up, faggot.

nothing he said contradicts kim's confession, learn to read you fucking downie

Did anyone else feel like her character was soulless and empty in the final episodes? Rhea did a hell of a job. Her character's flip reminded me of the final episodes of Twin Peaks' 3rd season where Laura Palmer was in the alternate reality with Agent Cooper and was a shell of her former self, that is, until Sarah yelled out her name and Laura shrieked in complete fear. At the end of both shows, Kim and Laura had a strange sense of character similarity to me. Anyone else?

Of course it doesn’t cause he flat out DENIES IT UNDER OATH YOU FUCKING IMBECILE

you're obviously fucking with me, I don't believe someone can be this retarded
(you)

>I lied to the government about Kim Wexler
He said he lied about the new stuff he made up on the plane, he didn't contradict anything in her confession you fucking faggot

I think you’re fucking with me. You’ve been proven wrong over and over and can’t even do the (you) thing properly. You are mentally disabled.

Now you’re samefagging. Classic.

embarrassing

Attached: 1660686526681.jpg (1080x191, 31.34K)