Is England really this comfy?

Is England really this comfy?

Attached: BE6FABDA-6BFD-4B5B-9F9E-F43EA2FEBA7B.jpg (1600x1200, 507.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6gSYHJhuCw&t=59s
youtube.com/watch?v=ksSee3aZXos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Certain parts of the countryside, sure.
The cities, fuck no.

I love this show.
I only posted so I can bump your thread.
Have a nice day

No.

Are you a metal detector?

I totally agree with your post and cannot wait to see the new feature length episode when it is broadcast later this year

What?
New episode?

Yeah, Mackenzie Crook hinted at writing some more during lockdown. Apparently there's a 75min feature due later this year

Attached: detect.jpg (980x467, 181.77K)

based show

youtube.com/watch?v=C6gSYHJhuCw&t=59s

Who would have thought that funny side character from Pirates of the Caribbean would create this unadulterated KINO

>that funny side character from Pirates of the Caribbean
youtube.com/watch?v=ksSee3aZXos

That too

Wish it were 2 - 3 eps instead.

Some parts of the UK are still very nice but overall it's over

Attached: IMG-20200121-WA0000.jpg (1000x1113, 114.12K)

:)

Propaganda. My country is an ugly shithole currently being raped to death by jews and arabs.

Birmingham isn't a country.

No but Wales is

I live in the countryside and go on holiday in parts like North Norfolk and North Yorkshire. Besides Northern Ireland and other countryside parts, it’s the only places worth living in.

Yank here,so is England just one big city with narrow roads connecting small neighborhoods?
Those small roads look scary.
If an oncoming car was coming at you,you pretty much have to put 2 weels in the grass to avoid death.
Everything I said is based on television,pls correct me if I am wrong.

Attached: 1659144471200374.png (750x807, 738.46K)

There are places to pull in and let cars pass every so often but when it gets really bad you need to call in a helicopter with an electro magnet to move the cars

If you're middle class in the countryside it's kino. If you're an impoverished city dweller it's an Orwellian hellscape where finding a white face in a crowd is near impossible.