"I hope to wrap up the story line for one of the viewpoint characters of WINDS OF WINTER this week. Maybe even two."

>"I hope to wrap up the story line for one of the viewpoint characters of WINDS OF WINTER this week. Maybe even two."
>only just finishing 2 out of 20 POV storylines
it's unironically over bookbros

Attached: 24grrm-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1054x1054, 209.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2022/08/15/let-his-voice-be-heard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would he want to wrap up the books? He already saw people hate the ending he has in mind for them, why bother?

B E L I E V E in George.

No one believes he’ll finish the books, even the most diehard fans are in the acceptance stage. The only one that hasn’t moved on is Preston

*hits pipe*
How’s that new book coming along, George, my laddie?

Attached: 4EA6A52B-0BB5-4F72-BC44-0BE77CD079B9.jpg (212x300, 15.22K)

If you think he's even started or restarted the Winds of Winter, you're delusional. He either never started it or lost the copy of it and never went back to it. Let it go.

I heard that gurm went to a restaurant and ate all the food in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant.

Is that what you think?

you know this fat niggers lying so people leave him alone about the book. He goes to these events to feel important eats himself into a coma and repeats the process. Hes not writing shit.

What did this fat fuck do during COVID?

Its coming out in September happening !

2 more weeks bro

true story but the restaurant closed after he clogged the sewage line

>Robert Jordan managed to have his book series finished despite being literally dead because he was willing to make notes and delegate to another author.
>GRRM can't manage this despite being literally still alive

>mfw he’s ruined the careers of multiple authors by making them think they can also get away with doing fuck all for years too

Attached: 8D4C9D3C-3BF0-4C0F-8252-61EC6441E522.jpg (636x358, 25.31K)

I can at least console myself with the fact that Patrick Rothfuss was never really that good.

georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2022/08/15/let-his-voice-be-heard/
>If enough of us out there truly believe in freedom of speech, we can send Salman Rushdie soaring up the bestseller lists again. Nothing would please me more than to see THE SATANIC VERSES rise to #1, decades after its original publication. Nothing would make the point more clearly.

Well, are you buying it?

Lol who?

>Nothing would make the point more clearly.
What's the point?

>last book was published 11 years ago
>Don't worry bros, I'm busy writing the next one. It'll come out soon!

Attached: 1618053678403.webm (1000x562, 646.25K)

Scott Lynch and Patrick Rothfuss off the top of my head, though granted the latter was never good as user already said, and the former was pretty clearly joining the JUST league.
He nearly got Jim Butcher too, but he managed to unfuck himself

>73 years old
>took 11 years to finish 10%
>he will be 172 years old when Winds of Winter is finished

Attached: file(2).png (600x600, 402.75K)