Get out and nope star has harsh words for critic

>Who the hell made you top opinion. I listened to your opinion but who assigned you as important. What have you done for film?

Kaluuya was not happy with Logan Paul's review of Nope on the podcast impaulsive. Logan had said "I loved get out, so I wanted nope to be good. But it was disappointing. It felt empty. Like I watched all of it for 'that'"

>Shall I sit down and talk to this guy?, no you know what. Fuck that. That defeats the point. Who the fuck are you.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220816-120502_Chrome.jpg (994x834, 324.53K)

black fragility

logan paul redemption arc

>Shall I sit down and talk to this guy?
What is the problem with some people not liking your movie? Is Kaluuya going to sit down and talk with every single person who doesn't like a movie he is in? kek what a bitch

how dare a white guy dislike the work of black people? fucking cancel him, hoe dare he
how dare you

>nigger vs eceleb drama
kys faggot OP

triggered

literally though who the fuck is Logan Paul? all I know him from is doing some celebrity mma stuff but how was he a celebrity in the first place? just famous parents or...?

Fpbp

>You didn't like that your building collapsed on you? Who are you? What have you done for architecture? Where's the last building you erected?
The 'IF YOU CAN'T DO IT BETTER YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN' argument must be the most brainlet take possible.

I don’t think we should settle disputes by telling one to commit suicide.
I also don’t think things should be solved by culling individuals.

Trips of unassailable truth.

Logan Paul literally can't explain why he doesn't like it.
It's simply because he's racist.
Kaluuya is in the right.

I have no idea. I give him a year.

lol more people know logan than this actor, who are you really

still don't like these random podcasts aka douches with microphones, same level as pretentious "celebrities"

I agree but your comparison is stupid. People need buildings and do have a right to expect them not to collapse while nobody needs movies.

Lmao, what an angry little nigger

Even a cuck like Logan Paul can only irrationally defend this race of losers for so long. Racism has been proven right again.

nobody needs buildings, they can live in cabins or huts or caves

and people do need entertainment, every civilization has forms of entertainment. they were dancing, singing, playing music, having campfires and public baths, getting drunk, watching people fight and play games

>white guy

Is it true that if you stare at a black guy he will punch you?

>>Shall I sit down and talk to this guy?, no you know what. Fuck that. That defeats the point. Who the fuck are you.
Getting mad like this has already defeated the point you silly nigger