/bcs/ Better Call Saul General

SCHLOP edition

Previous:

Attached: saul_drink.webm (1670x934, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xd5A1v7KYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to kneel down and debase myself in front of Kim Wexler and stick my tongue in the gap part between her heel and the shoe and I want to

Attached: kimtap.webm (1280x720, 199.48K)

Calm down, Bob

Better Call Nighers

>the episode is over an hour long
>the only 2 (two) good scenes in it take up less than ten minutes in total
What did they mean by this?

I'd rather have a mommy-gf than become one of kims shoes 2bh

feet webms

Attached: chad bob odenkirk jimmy better call saul.jpg (256x400, 16.26K)

Upending the seven year deal he negotiated was irrational, spur-of-the moment decision making, fine. It made for an unexpected ending to a long-running show.

Though, I weep for those who defend the outcome as noble or something to admire. He has signed away nearly all of his freedom, forever.
If that is how you feel about spending a human life, for whatever reason it may be, you are practically livestock.
Everything you experience on this planet has no meaning, no continuation except onto the next generations. You may as well try all the fruits of the garden while you can so long as there is nothing to be stung by.

He'll die within concrete walls and barbed wire, a million-years-distilled existence coming to an end when there are such splendid sights and wonders to experience outside in the world.
All for what, guilt? Remorse over events occurred? Making a noble stand and accepting consequences decided by talking apes? Like that would see any change after losing all freedom. Confinement is simply that - isolation, in a budget-enforced bare minimum government facility, until he dies.

You witnessed how the morally pious act in this episode;
-Marie, vengeful and consumed with spite no matter that nothing would change the past. She wanted to spend Jimmy's life to soothe her pain, devoid of rationale.
-The prosecution team, so rat-like and zealously carrying out the current moral sense of justice for a paycheque, taking every opportunity available to optimize their proof of purpose.

It is exhausting, imagining belonging to this species when so many behave like clothed animals.

Attached: 1920px-August_Friedrich_Albrecht_Schenck_-_Anguish_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1920x1167, 433.7K)

Better Cuck Saul
yep

I am genuinely hoping to god the people in this thread who say they don't understand the ending are just trolling because seriously the amount of people posting
>but he got 7 years why would he throw that away
>but how is this supposed to be helping Kim
>wait is jimmy being serious when he said out early on good behaviour
like I understand the average person on /bcs/ is a mouth breathing retard but holy fuck I didnt think you were all that truly fucking dumb

Attached: 74000.jpg (575x499, 29.59K)

Bus ride was the true ending.

Why didn't this scene hit as hard as Chicanery?

Attached: saulgone.png (1280x720, 379.83K)

>no more BCS
>we'll never see any of these characters again

Attached: 1631262854957.png (350x453, 123.75K)

Judge wasn't going to take the prosecutor's 7 year deal so you're all seething for nothing

HAAAAAAWWWWWWWW

Attached: 221CF4F6-04F8-4715-B1B4-7DB74FE8DF7A.jpg (1782x1080, 129.18K)

Do me a favour fellas, I need my mind refreshing? What was that little scene between Chuck and Jimmy about? Was this a scene from the first season, as I recall their were a few scenes like this, but none so friendly from Chuck. Is it a retelling of a scene from Chuck's perspective of him trying to be a good brother and Jimmy being the asshole all along?

Also, what the fuck happen on Dec 8th 2001, that Mike was barking about? The day Matty died?

Attached: 1660639047193418.jpg (1280x855, 333.69K)

it wasn't as good and there was no Chuck in it

It’s an unironic goy ending. The extra beats in the story they strained over just to emphasize that Saul changed enough that he’d fuck himself over is like some subtext about the heart of white Americans themselves

WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY LEBOWSKI?

>What was that little scene between Chuck and Jimmy about?
Saul should have took the 7 years.

Bros.... what the fuck are we gonna watch now? Modern television is garbage.

Attached: FZf_ELSXkAAj5zw.jpg (1080x1291, 144.04K)

I guess the real Saul was the friends he made along the way.

the ending is still bad

Keep that headcanon in your head where it belongs.

>we'll never see any of these characters again
Give it 5-10 years, when Vince will need money he'll make another half-assed direct-to-video for netflix

Cope

Because all you see in Chicanery is meme material. Jimmies scene goes completely beyond that.

Attached: 1659040652567956.jpg (700x525, 46.36K)

I'm looking forward to a Vietnam Prequel with 80-year-old Jonathan Banks as young Mike.

All the more reason Jimmy should have taken responsibility by offering to amend the plea deal where he would serve a "fairer" amount of time, despite technically being able to serve 7.
Would have served the plot better than just going full retard and taking the max.

>buzzword
Your fanfic isnt canon.

Does anyone else view BCS as the main show now? I’ll concede that Walt and Jesse are once-in-a-lifetime kino, but this feels like Jimmy’s universe now. It’s his story.

>inmates start chanting "Better call Saul"

what the fuck was Vince thinking?

Attached: 1660068649511236.jpg (1000x871, 60.91K)

You're expecting too much from a tv show made for mass consumption.

who the fuck thought that including the marvel bus ride scene was a good idea

I see where this is coming from, but in regards to the characterisation of Jimmy his freedom would be the worst thing for not only himself, but everyone around him. He takes the 7 and goes right back into moral degeneracy, only this time he hurts the last human being he truly cares about - Kim. This was the best ending he could have hoped for.

The moral stance of the ending is easily the worst thing about it. Would have been completely fine if it were all the same and the legal proceedings weren’t even a big thing because Jimmy handled it the way everyone with legal advantages would

That he’d go so far as to fuck himself over, is no respect to the law at all. The government is not your friend

>Madrigal Automotives is a front for a time travel company
>they are pissed Walter killed Lydia who is the only one who knows how to create "time particles" for their time machines and they need to go back in time to stop Walter
>cant kill Walter because he believes in the 2nd law of thermodynamics and is protected by scientology
>Send "time assassins" to kill Saul so he could never introduce Walter to Fring
>Chuck senses the time assassins jump into 2002 because of the high electromagnetic frequencies the jump produces
>Chuck teams up with Old Joe to create their own time machine (using magnets) to stop the time assassins and make sure the timeline isn't destroyed with Alpha Saul's death

Attached: Untitled-2.png (1900x712, 1.81M)

Oof! I love the fact that you think it’s a happy ending when you have one character in prison for a very long sentence and the other one who’s under threat of a giant civil action. So yeah! Look, the fact that you think that that’s an optimistic ending means a lot. Our question really became, “What is the right ending for this guy? What is the right moment to leave him? What is the right moment to leave Kim?”

And yes, I agree it’s optimistic, because he makes a change. Anybody who studies the human beings around you, you can see that making a real change is very difficult and rare. In drama, we always say, “Oh, it’s about character change,” but it’s sometimes characters just becoming more of what they were or they’re continuing down the tracks that they’ve laid for themselves. This is a guy, he has this self-destructive impulse that keeps coming back and he does things that he really doesn’t have to do, things like working with Walter White or busting into Mr. Lingk’s house even when he’s probably coming to at any moment.

Now finally he makes a change here. I think you’re right. I think that is optimistic. I thought ending with Saul behind bars felt right and felt just. You asked what does he deserve, and I think that it’s certainly not less than he deserves.

They should have ended on the bus so all we know is they took away North Carolina white collar prison.

>chuck was le bad…BECAUSE HE DIDNT GIVE A LIFE LONG CON MAN A JOB AS A LAWYER SOLELY BASED ON NEPOTISM xD

Attached: F13EF6D9-69A4-455D-B3F9-865AC7A82556.png (900x675, 101.19K)

I am glad I could experience it all together with you Any Forums, thanks

Attached: 1571693012280.png (889x717, 857.58K)

>sinks dirty head full of sweat into water
>dips bottle previously filled wiith urine into the tank
>mike drank from that too.
BRAVO VINCE.

Chuck talking about changing your path, or could be easily argued the place jimmy would time machine back to, making it right with chuck. it was the day before episode one also, so had he gone down the right path, he wouldn't have got caught up in cartel shit by doing everything chuck wanted him to leave behind.

>Judge would be okay with 190 years and a life sentence being reduced to 7 years because she just would okay?
LOL

>taking responsibility for your actions is MORALFAG JEWISH TRICKS
>real white men TRY TO AVOID ANY CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR ACTIONS

isn't this sort of shit literally what stormfags usually rant about jews doing.

How are you so up your own contrarian ass that you're literally calling having morals "Jewish"?

Attached: 1460942512895.jpg (319x374, 20.04K)

Truly, he was, Better Call Saul

Attached: 1647947949842.jpg (1652x927, 543.24K)

I liked the ending and I'm tired of pretending it's not kino

Only unloved INTJ autists have a problem with it, touch some grass, both outside and the pubes of a woman, you fucking aoulless pieces of shit

I agree but what was that meant to convey? Chuck seemed sweeter than usual as I always found him an twat towards Jimmy. Was this a remake of an earlier scene? Was it meant to show us that Jimmy was never justified in his actions? I just saw more of the cold should from both of them. Or am I missing what this is supposed to convey?

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1024x576, 69.63K)

The second this clip showed up I knew it was going to be discussed

Attached: 1660394168576295.jpg (1059x600, 139.39K)

>this user never drank the pool water

I don't care if you thought the ending was good or bad I'm just sad its all over now
I have to go back and rewatch the sopranos, the wire or rome again now

Attached: 1472413881635.jpg (388x380, 38.23K)

thats not how sentencing recommendations work and the feds knew saul had a good enough story for a hung jury.

Its canon.

Probably because you've been following the show for 7 years rather than binging it over a week

i'm pretty sure gus's high prominence was a way to make up for the whiteness of the rest of the main cast

did i contract rabies

nta but Why would they make a show of Bill slipping him the note then at all, retard? I swear to fucking god it's like you didn't even pay attention.

Not that user, but
>implying fed judges give fed prosecutors a hard time if they're on the same team politically

I have never watched the Sopranos. Should I?

Chicanery as an episode was amazing though. The tension there was great.

kino scene, i fucking kneel to better call saul cinematography

Look forward to Mike Ehrmantraut: Time Travel Cop, coming to AMC+ in 2025

yes

Attached: 1622039818402.png (1021x1080, 2.02M)

Should I just kill myself now that this is over

>Got tricked into enlarging cheese pizza pic during the live stream sticky thread, how fucked am i? I didn't download anything. Fuck those pedos who show up every finale sticky.

I thought it was a solid finale that worked for pure shock value but it didn't feel authentic to Saul's character. It was too sudden of an about-face that contradicted years of character development that drilled it into our skull that Saul would die on the hill he'd built.

I feel like the flashbacks all served to drill home the fact that Saul was beyond saving, devoid of a moral compass and exactly what Chuck had always thought he was. The logical, natural way to end the show would be to have Saul teeing off at the golf-program in D block while Kim got yepped into the grave.

>It's you! Better Call Saul!
>I-It's Jimmy...
>But you can call me Slippin' Jimmy.

Bravo Vince

Yall niggas need to realize the judge will be okay with whatever the prosecution recommends. There's a good reason they okay-ed the plea agreement -- they didn't have enough to go to trial.

>fucking yourself over when a negotiation is possible is taking responsibility

Truly neoAmerican

Bros, I know this might sound cringe, but I feel different now that the show's over. I didn't think I was that invested, but it was the only piece of current media I was interested in. Now that it's over, I feel like I just want to move on with my life and get out of the slump I'm in.
I was regularly browsing and posting in these threads too, and that's another thing that'll be gone. I'm going to miss you shitposters. Thanks for the laughs.

Attached: 1642093384498.jpg (422x457, 46.59K)

>dea was ok with it
>fbi was ok with it
>the prosecutor's office was ok with it
>but a judge who has gozillion of other cases pending would throw a tantrum and start long-ass hearings because reasons

Attached: descarga.jpg (225x225, 14.93K)

party van will be there shortly

I don’t know shit about law but I’m pretty sure the government prosecution took a plea deal? I think even the episode shows the lawyer handing Saul a note saying the judge always goes with the government deal.

Okay I will.

No it isn't
Bill isn't infallible, he can lie
Irrelevant

Why are speedniggers like this?

he did do that, user. He literally did that. He admitted all his crimes in the process and got 86 years...which is far less than the 190 he was staring down. He didn't take the max.

also doing that wouldn't assuage his guilty conscience and you know it

There's a difference between atonement and masochism. Example: White guilt over slavery.

Cringe

Success?

The choice to have these 2 IPs crossover was awfully confusing

Attached: 1618663272034.jpg (1280x849, 285.14K)

You should.
Better call someone.
A lawyer if you like.

>when there are such splendid sights and wonders to experience outside in the world.
What are these wonders?

>Was this a scene from the first season, as I recall their were a few scenes like this, but none so friendly from Chuck
it was actually a day before the pilot episode, something about the newspaper jimmy said hed bring the following day confirms it.
I thought The point of the scene is that both brothers had it in their head that the other was bad or going against them. Chuck, after seeing jimmy slip his whole life, had it pinned down that he could never be a real lawyer and that it would only tarnish the law and get him into more trouble (this has already been known) but then we see Jimmy, spending his whole adult life trying to get respect from chuck and failing, shut down chucks attempt at a heart to heart conversation because Chuck has belittled him in the past. They never really could connect because of their own opinions of one another. Ironically though they were basically the same, both internalizing their traumas till they destroyed themselves and others (to which jimmy finally admits after thinking about this flashback and realizing it’s his regret)

no idea about mike I thought it was the day his son died but the wiki says that happened in august

Yes but it wouldn't be down to 7 years lol, they said Saul could leave prison as an old man iirc

But it still didn't make sense. Kim was going to be fine either way, but Jimmy abandons his 7 year deal just because??

>it was the day before episode one also
ah okay that is important context, thank you.

Attached: 1660588778037638.jpg (1280x921, 101.33K)

clear browser cache, you have cheese pizza on your computer otherwise

I wish all you could come to my house for one last marathon through all of bcs and an orgy

Keep seething, literally everyone disagrees with your fanfic

>true penance is accepting whatever punishment the United States Government gives you with no legal representation
bravo

Famous TV critic Quantrell Bishop wasn't impressed
youtube.com/watch?v=2xd5A1v7KYE

>>but a judge who has gozillion of other cases pending would throw a tantrum and start long-ass hearings because reasons
That's literally what happened

Holy shit, Walter despised Saul so fucking much it's unreal

Attached: 1639348528585.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

Don't care, I know I'm right

That happened after Saul sabotaged the deal by admitting to perjury. She didn't do it, the deal was off at that point

reddit finally based and waking up to the fact BCS sucks

Attached: 758F58AC-CEFE-47C1-A813-DEF20E9DF7F7.jpg (828x320, 130.56K)

it would be down to 7 if saul could convince 1 person beyond a reasonable doubt that he was coerced into doing what he did. so the fed was left with taking the deal or risking a hung jury and he walks.

It's probably the biggest case of the year lmao, you think the judge wouldn't play around with it?

He made himself worthy before God and that is all that matters.

saul going to prison was expected and alright as an ending. the fact that he did it voluntarily is RETARDED on several levels
>saul had to do an absurd, out-of-character twist
>the law never actually got to punish him becase, once again, the decided to submit to it when he had 7 years in his reach. having the law actually get him would've felt like chuck getting avenged.
>having jimmy instead fight tooth and nail, not giving up an inch, for a 40-60 year sentence would've kept his profession as a lawyer relevant. anyone could just admit to everything like he did.
obviously they wanted to redeem their beloved character. same thing with nacho, the writers lack balls to leave major characters on an evil note.

“Don’t worry Judge S always follows government sentencing regulations”

but he literally did everything. your retarded white guilt comparison makes no fucking sense because "white guilt" is taking responsibility and trying to atone for something your ancestors several generations removed might have done that you have no culpability in. Saul literally did every fucking thing he confessed to.

Attached: 1384055553433.jpg (424x620, 97.02K)

You expected something to happen?

Billsisters who they gotta do him dirty like that

Attached: khcedr3i4wg31.png (1171x774, 639.17K)

Killing yourself makes you a criminal.

Kino

Walt was such a dick to Saul for no reason

She was already against the prosecutions dela before that

>im right... because im right!
LOL

use that motivation user, dont do as i have done and just pick a new surrogate activity.

Attached: 1660622205350570s.jpg (250x205, 8.7K)

>source: my ass

>inb4 all of your current habits are replaced by equally as useless ones and nothing changes

you better prove me wrong user

He would've had everything, but not Kimmy! Not Precious Kimmy!

"Speak up" felt a little forced, Saul wasn't even quiet, maybe misdirection