Here's your new 007, fr fr no cap

Here's your new 007, fr fr no cap

Attached: oo7Bond.jpg (740x572, 74.63K)

short kings this is our chance

that's the most retarded conclusion i've ever read

Elliot Page

The perfect choice.

Attached: 1660643961264.jpg (1280x1920, 197.95K)

Hollywood hates everything that James Bond is about. There is no way they'll ever make another good James Bond movie.

I hope they cast someone else, I'd rather see Tom Holland do other films. Cast someone nobody cares about.

I can't wait!

Attached: MV5BMTQ2NjkzNTA1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM1Mjg4NA@@._V1_.jpg (682x1023, 307.53K)

The Jon Snow days shall return.

Ah, manlet cope.

honey, he already got Uncharted (the modern 007), and he blew it

I've never liked James Bond.

Having a younger bond in the 5'8-5'10 size makes perfect sense. That said, Tom Holland would be terrible casting

>Let's make masculine icon James Bond a nerdy midget with a bitch face

Gee, it's almost like there's some kind of agenda at play.

Holland is 5’6” of his own admission which probably means he’s closer to 5’5”

It really doesn't matter what the actors actual height is. I'm talking about how tall James bond is portrayed in the film.

>zoom bond
no. just no. stop.

Wtf why can't it be Zendaya instead

jesus christ, fuck no, no holland

She will be the Bond girl. The antagonist will be a white supremacist Trump inspired character and the opening scene will be a terrorist attack on Muslims/black people.

He's actually a millennial tho

oh boy I can't wait to see who will sell me Omega watches and Aston Martins while telling me being a white male is toxic

What is wrong with that cunt's jaw?

Stop bullying Tom.

Diamonds Are Straight Bussin'

>1996
>millennial

Octobussy
Never Say Never Again To Me or My Wife's Son

Elbabros... we're finished

Attached: Untitled.jpg (821x813, 274.46K)

I doubt this will happen, but I'm guessing the direction they'll go for (assuming no hardcore SJW shit like making Bond a woman or something) is to take a completely opposite direction from Craig's serious stuff and go full lighthearted and zoomer. Meaning the next Bond movie could be a shitier version of Kingsman, so I could see this casting happening.

Based Elba

I was born in 1996, me and all the people my age that I know are definitely not zoomers, we spent most of our early childhood without the internet, social media didn't really become a thing until we were 12-13. Zoomers were raised from birth in the social media era.

>shaken, not stirred

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1911x2400, 400.83K)

Manlet shouldn’t be Bond. James Bond.