Emotional Bart-centric episodes:

>Bart causes property damage and the episode focuses on his punishment
>Bart lies and spends the episode paying for it
>Bart breaks the law and spends the episode paying for it
>Bart falls in love with a new girl for the 100th time and can't keep it in his shorts
>Bart torments his sister for an entire episode until he decides not to, to be "nice".

Emotional Lisa-centric episodes:
>Lisa struggles with depression after feeling like she doesn't belong, but copes with music
>Lisa's entire family forgets her birthday
>Lisa wants to independently explore things, but her family unwittingly holds her back or neglects her needs as a developing child
>Lisa (correctly) challenges established history, and is shamed into silence for it
>Lisa feels self conscious about her appearance, unlike Bart, who is happy to keep eating and get fat

Attached: 1643562795962.png (507x378, 206.32K)

Excellent

Emotional sneed

Sounds like Lisa needs to man-up and stop crying for me

TESTING!

The one where bart tries hard to pass a test and fails anyway was actually tearjerking.

this Bart character sounds based

>Bart despairs about his own intellectual failings and inability to succeed in school
>Bart is worried he has lost his mother's love after he shoplifts
>Bart symbolically sells his soul and then worries that his deed has done more damage than he thinks
>Bart falls in love with a girl who is no good for him, and gets conflicted and hurt when he realizes he doesn't want to be as bad as her
>Bart pranks the town into thinking a child fell down a well, but is forced to face the pain he's caused when the same fate befalls him for real

Emotional Lisa-centric episodes:
>Homer does not buy Saxophone products for Lisa and this makes her angry
>Bart does not provide Lisa a birthday gift and this makes her angry
>Lisa becomes a vegetarian and others don't change their beliefs and this makes her angry
>Lisa becomes a buddhist and others don't change their beliefs and this makes her angry
>Lisa is upset with her Malibu Stacy toy and no one else shares her beliefs and this makes her angry
>Lisa encounters a girl who is prettier and more talented than her and this makes her angry

Attached: 1660588659952336.png (250x188, 68.32K)

I love the episode where Bart catches Lisa playing with herself in the garage and homer has to invent a machine that electrocutes Lisa's nipples.

Bart is dumb and lisa is smart

Lisa isnt the type that would go around steal and break stuff

This Lisa character sounds based

el Barto basado

>Saxophone products
What the fuck is a saxophone product esl

>>Lisa (correctly) challenges established history, and is shamed into silence for it
fuck you. david s cohen is a subversive kike and his episodes are never funny

>>Lisa (correctly) challenges established history, and is shamed into silence for it
ah yes the lost Holocaust episode

>Bart symbolically sells his soul
It wasn't symbolic. He didn't believe in a soul, how can you symbolically sell something which you don't believe exists. Conartists don't "symbolically" sell the Brooklyn Bridge or the Eiffel Tower. They scam.
Not only that, but Bart comes to believe that the soul is real, so that would me he didn't symbolically sell it, but he literally sold it
>Saxophone products
I've watched all the early Simpsons episodes, there was never any conflict caused by Homer not buying her saxophone polish or a reed.

AABF19

>Bart sells his sneed to Millhouse then finds the grace of Chuck, repenting his sins and asking for forgiveness in humility after which Lisa returns his soul to him

Literally could not be made earnestly today

>Bart is caught in materialism, and desperately wants to consoom the game Chuckstorm. He decides to steal the game and is caught by Sneed and hide his crime. Marge finds out and Bart is ashamed, doing penance and redeeming himself in his mother's eyes. He does not receive the Chuckstorm game in the end because virtue does not imply material reward.

>I've watched all the early Simpsons episodes, there was never any conflict caused by Homer not buying her saxophone polish or a reed.
One of the early episodes has Lisa frantically calling him to buy her a replacement reed before a concert. He forgets and she sounds like shit

why is this image so popular in foreign countries?

Attached: 1646747328506.png (300x250, 80.82K)

well shut my mouth, it's also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling, and ducks must wear long pants

UNA SNEED