So now that both shows became irredeemable dogshit, are AMCfags finally going to admit that Sopranosgods won?

So now that both shows became irredeemable dogshit, are AMCfags finally going to admit that Sopranosgods won?

Attached: 995867.jpg (750x445, 83.6K)

Oh yeah because the ending of Sopranos is so goo-

Vince was a Sopranofag all along
Doublefaced motherfucker ruined the show on porpuse

Didn't he literally say he made Breaking Bad because he wanted his own Tony Soprano?

people are still talking about it
nobody is going to be talking about the end of bcs in the next few years just like nobody discusses the end of breaking bad
it will be irrelevant and the sopranos will always be looked at like the seminal show that started the golden age of television
suck on my ballz

Arguably Better Call Saul is the end of the golden age of televison

>just like nobody discusses the end of breaking bad
I like both shows but you're full of shit, the ending of BB is far more discussed than the ending of Sopranos nowadays.

Delusional.

basedprano chads can't stop winning

Attached: 1656941035859.jpg (1024x1024, 67.16K)

Vince somehow made a more dissatisfying ending than Sopranos, bravo

i disagree. golden age finished with mad men.
nobody talks about breaking bads ending
absolutely nobody and you are disingenuous hypocrite full of shit. youre just saying that to be the contrary.

>nobody talks about breaking bads ending
>absolutely nobody and you are disingenuous hypocrite full of shit. youre just saying that to be the contrary.
kino post

>So now that both shows became irredeemable dogshit
BCS ending was shit no doubt, but BB was kino from start to finish (besides “Fly”, of course)

It was more like the last vestige of the Golden Age, a tail end trailing off but long ago eclipsed by the age of bargain bin streaming slop.

>pulp fiction is better than goodfellas
thats what you vincefags sound like
thats what the argument sounds like
its ridiculous
its a ridiculous conversation

Attached: 4 (2).png (954x720, 314.32K)

sopranos is nowhere near as good as these two shows

goodfellas is literally capeshit tier in scorsese's filmography lol

Bcs s6 part 2 was a complete shitshow. what the hell were they thinking?

all 3 are among the best shows i have watched. each being the best in another category

who even watched that bullshit with pig gandolfini?

They wanted to tie in with Breaking Bad instead of letting the show end on it's own terms.