Saul uses his slipping jimmy magic and gets a deal to only serve 7 years max...

>Saul uses his slipping jimmy magic and gets a deal to only serve 7 years max, also its in a cost prison with a Golf course
>decides to instead confess and get 86 years in prison to make his conscience feel better
>Saul is on the bus going to prison
>all the prisoners start banging their chains and chanting “BETTER CALL SAUL”

This sounds like a fucking meme from Any Forums not a real finale lmao

Attached: E22AF1AE-7F9A-4B2A-BE7B-C14F6A47A2D7.jpg (1600x1067, 270.43K)

Also how did him confessing help Kim in any way? She’s still going to get sued by Howard’s wife. Overall extremely shit ending that felt cheap and rushed.

He wanted to kill Saul for good and for her to witness it

Yeah, it’s not like he said he threatened her to keep quiet or anything

You can not be serious.

VINCE'D

>She’s still going to get sued by Howard’s wife.
Yes. That's the point. She wasn't trying to avoid that, and Saul wasn't trying to help her (given that he knows she already confessed).

I FOUGHT THE LAW AND THE
LAW WON

Are you being sarcastic, because that didn’t happen?

The message here is if you're white you should embrace feeling guilty and punish yourself. Not grow through self improvement, just arbitrary punishment

>ur a schizo ur a schizo

Even if its not about white people it's clearly a tone of redemption. Through suffering, rather than transcendence and growth which is representative of the public 'dialogue' as the twats say

He actually won though, he just gave it all up for retarded reasons

It isn't. They were both looking to get punished because they were penitent.

And that's what makes it kino. Hello Vince.

I redid the audio and made it to be 12 years, with good behavior he'll left it on 9~.
Kim will be making a warm cozy little house for when Jimmy is back on the streets

Finally some high IQ posters

Saul is a legendary criminal defense attorney. Of course criminals revere him. Better life in prison than in Nebraska.

Never saw the show, but isn't it meant bo be a prequel?

How does it account for the main character going to prison when he shows up in breaking bad?

I was genuinely saying that he never said anything that could help her in court. Just like how Walt threatened Skylar on the phone knowing that the feds were listening so it could help her

It’s like Back To The Future where it’s different timelines that split off. Walt never died in this story

Legit or meming? I would have assumed that it would start as a prequel, then when it his the Breaking Bad era it does a flash forward to afterwards?

>the footage didn't change back from black and white to color when Saul returned to being Jimmy
VINCE YOU HACK

welcome to the breaking bad multiverse

Yeah, just joking. You are correct

it is a legit pathetic ending. the writers should be ashamed. they have lost all chances of all the awards they were trying to collect by splitting up the season between different time periods.

i don think there has ever been a more catastrophic failure ending since game of thrones. this was literal garbage

Right, if he was going to throw his life away, why not at least save her? He literally did it to stroke his own ego.

The scene would have been fine with the prisoners whispering to each other and looking at Jimmy knowing he’s Saul. The chanting was corny as fuck

Saul confessed because that's the only way he could look Kim in the eye again and have Kim respect him. Really hilarious to hear some retard who can't even pick up on that call this a "shit ending". Never attempt to discuss a piece of media again, it doesn't suit you.

It's amazing watching all the low IQ speedwatchers crawl out of the woodwork.

>Overall extremely shit ending that felt cheap and rushed.

so just like the Breaking Bad finale then. what a shock.

I think he knew she told the truth to the wife fully aware it could ruin her life and she could be sued. It was her way of cleansing herself of ruining Howard’s life and not going to the police when he died

old bad meme is old. the ending was shit. fuck off.

Breaking Bad ending didn’t feel rushed to me, but too clean and boring. Zero risks

the colour is to do with time

If one is truly penitent, there is no need for punishment period.

>7.5 years
>he would have got out right around now
>another spin off about post-prison saul in current year
Would have been kino, fuck you Vince.

thats what you get for watching tv series. you fucks never learn kek

So he threw his life away so his ex-wife would respect him? That makes no sense considering just last episode Saul hated Kim and wanted nothing to do with her. The writing is shit, and being able to justify it in your peabrain doesn’t make you an intellectual.

It was also really dumb. This ending was just predictable