You know, she does voice over work haha

>You know, she does voice over work haha

>please hire her

Attached: meghanmarklevoiceovcer.png (800x400, 114.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQDLBKbqVz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're so fucking pathetic.

>please allow my useless whore wife to generate some income in some way please god

No matter how bad your life will be, take comfort in knowing that you will never be a prince-tier simp.

look at the top of his head

My name is Behrens and I'm here to say my chest is flat cuz I'm a dyke and gay!

Paul Vege and Mrs Behrens shall make sweet love for me! I demand it!

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=mQDLBKbqVz4

>I've made a huge mistake

Attached: 1654474196650.png (769x456, 528.85K)

That's what you fucking get you piece of shit

Attached: asianss.jpg (952x1024, 107.8K)

>marry a nigger
>life of easy luxury turns to complete shit

many such cases

that has to be fucking photoshopped

the moment that ended the illusion of the ""royal family"" being anything other than jew slaves

What ever happened to these two?

The opposite, actually. If a litteral prince and guys like elon have been reduced to being simps their is no hope for society

I remember reading that the british aristocracy had been intermarrying with rich jews for nearly a century before WWII.

the britbong royalty has some really horrible hair genes

Attached: prince-william-40th-birthday-2x1-bn-220620-b7fef5.jpg (2400x1200, 1.12M)

Melinda Gates had other boyfriends while she was with Bill. Our elites are anything but elite. We're done.

Simping is a character flaw, user. Women find it incredibly unatractive. You need a lot of money as a simp to get a hot woman.

They said they wanted privacy, then did a huge interview with Oprah, everything they said was later revealed as lies, signed deals with Netflix and Spotify but failed to produce any context, shit out a ranga nigger mutt child, stole the queens family nickname for their mutt daughter, cried that neither the royals or the public want to pay for their personal protection after abandoning their positions.

they're inbred germans

>I've made a huge mistake
Wait, she or him?
Answer: they're both thinking it.

Asian women are ok with it. But in order to fuck one as a simp you have to have a lot of money and be willing to spend it on them (like you said).

gaddamn
his soul left his body a long time ago

Willy at least never pretended to be the cool one, he’ll grow into the look quite well

Couldn't even honor their cushy, nothing Spotify contract. t. I literally created a fairly popular 50-episode podcast while working full-time.

I won't.
>Poorfag who let women buy his train tickets

From chad to chud in less than a decade, sad.