/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Pew Pew edition
Previous:

Attached: bcs pew pew.webm (1920x1080, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4vdllr
mobile.twitter.com/mrbobodenkirk/status/1559418255646679046
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1657323876919.jpg (1920x1080, 221.12K)

First for Marie

I want to sniff Rhea Seehorn's hair

Attached: 35210EBA-8DD4-472E-8E0D-08ECBB969B79_1qt7bwgmbh.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

Attached: YEPPED DOT COM.png (830x648, 290.05K)

>Acts exactly like the scumbag/creepy Gene forevermore. Still goes down but negotiates his sentence to just a few years, leaving a bad taste in the viewer's mouth. Throws Kim under the bus and finger guns her maliciously. Final shot is close up of him reading The Time Machine in jail. Camera pulls back, he's sitting on the shitter. He yawns, and tears out pages to wipe his ass with.

well now what?

Attached: Walt Well.webm (1920x1080, 2.13M)

>BrBa Marie
>holy fuck get her off the screen immediately
>BCS Marie
>KIIIIIIIIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOOUTTT

Attached: PREDATOR.gif (498x268, 820.45K)

WILDFIRE CHADS RISE UP

streamable.com/4vdllr
streamable.com/4vdllr
streamable.com/4vdllr
streamable.com/4vdllr
streamable.com/4vdllr
streamable.com/4vdllr
streamable.com/4vdllr
streamable.com/4vdllr
streamable.com/4vdllr
streamable.com/4vdllr
streamable.com/4vdllr
streamable.com/4vdllr

WILDFIRE CHADS RISE UP

Attached: white-horse.jpg (3744x5616, 2.77M)

So why exactly was Walt in prison with Saul or am I supposed to just forget that he died in Breaking Bad?

/bcs/ bros, what would you do with a time machine?

Attached: thetimemachine.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

She's had time to marinate since BrBa.

>first case in the show involved a guy going to prison willingly
>finale case is him going to prison willingly
Bookend kino bros. We won.

Cringe

What would've happened to them if Howard hadn't gotten murked in their living room?

Attached: jimmykim.jpg (1486x989, 329.26K)

That was the vacuum service bunker.

>So why exactly was Walt in prison with Saul or am I supposed to just forget that he died in Breaking Bad?

Attached: t0hdo6zg9ae11.jpg (1920x1541, 126.7K)

what are the chances the scene in 606 that established the bottle stopper as sharp was written with the thought that kim would smuggle it to jimmy in prison and that it would end up used to kill him or someone? it's strange how the 601 cold-open focused on it but that it was then forgotten..

Literally me. Should I repent and change my views or die a self hating malignant asshole? Both are appealing but the second one seems easier

No it wasn't.

Attached: dafuq.jpg (640x241, 24.15K)

holy shit

I feel like an incredibly lucky person that i got to watch this show.

Please kill yourself

This scene was almost painful to get through desu

Meds

It was a flashforward, they were both dead.

I'm not clicking that link

trust the plan
>reverse psychology on where he wanted to go
>fuck over the court by getting a great deal based on false testimony even though they got mountains of evidence
>Fuck over Oakley one last time
>Lawyer REAMS THEM
>Stay in your lane , hires local bumfuck Oakley for international case.
>Takes them out Vindictively, classic jimmy.
>Cucks Kim's husband.
>proves chuck right

Feds have no parole, right?

Assuming Jimmy doesn’t get shivved somewhere down the line, how long would he actually be in prison until “Good Behavior” kicks in?

It's not the fucking bottle opener itself that you're supposed to focus on, it's the fact that Saul held onto that keepsake from his time with Kim that entire time

I want a Chuck McGill time travel spinoff now.

Attached: 1660629627831617.jpg (964x538, 125.28K)

Jimmy In N Out

Attached: BB_James_Kilkelly.png (565x568, 384.38K)

>we didn't get the Walking Dead ending where Lalo and Howard claw their way out of the lab
Howardbros...

Probably go back to historical events and determine what actually happened. Lindbergh baby, JFK, the death of Alexander the Great, etc. Not to get evidence of what happened but just to know myself. I'd obsess for months over the best possible vantage point before going back though

lines up pretty well

He'd probably kill himself after losing his career, getting the boot from HHM and divorcing his wife, which would end the exact same way.

I want her to sit on my face and let me call her mommy

Attached: 1538739719619.png (686x891, 96.68K)

Lalo doesn't have the luxury of doing that. He immediately went into hiding after leaving his villa. Besides, the guy was already half burned across his face from the boiling hot oil. Lalo would have just shot him in the balls and left him to die at worst. A small price to pay for guaranteeing his death

marienate
heh heh

Delay Magna Carta by a year

kino post

Go back to January 20, 2008 when the Breaking Bad pilot aired so I could post on Any Forums with you lads all over again.

Attached: Mike_Ehrmantraut_BCS_S3.png (264x377, 112.29K)

so how did Jimmy get it down to 7 years? was he just gonna snitch on everyone like Kim did?

>Jimmy goes to fullfill his 86 years sentence in prison
>He goes to the prison's library, he picks a copy of The Time Machine
>There's a Space Blanket in there it starts shining.
> Goes back in time to the Warren Buffet date
> He gives him some diamonds in exchange for stock
> He leaves and says: "Remember, to do the thing I told you to do in the mid 00's. Better Call Saul"
This is what Any Forums wanted

Why in the end was Walt still shitting on Sauls abilities as a lawyer? Like objectively speaking, by that point it was pretty fucking obvious Saul was an awesome lawyer. He had a point he probably could have done something for Walt with Grey Matter.

God I hate that cunt
ruined the episode for me

Everything has to have a "use" to you fucking smoothbrains. Can't it just be a symbol?

I think Chuck was both vindicated and proven wrong by Jimmy's actions. By facing the music, admitting his guilt and regrets and finally assuming the consequences of everything he did, Jimmy showed that he could change. That disproves Chuck's idea that Jimmy would never change and that his regret was just an act before slipping all over again. But at the same time, Jimmy recognizes himself as Chuck saw him, a poisonous person that would keep slipping even if he got away with it, and that was better off in jail. If he had done his 7 years and gotten away, he would be running scams again in no time.

Jimmy should have turned around and taken a dump on the stand

Go the bcs subreddit, the post episode discussion, sort by controversial to see all the redditors being filtered

Jimmy probably was released as a non-violent offender during COVID

Go to the future and do what Biff did.

Ending was good. Niggas that are complaining wanted Jimmy to have a machine gun outside of the courtroom that kills everyone except for him and Kim

Attached: Jimmy Runs.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Blue Meth is officially out. Where my purple fentanyl bros at? Yeah bitch!!

mein fuhrer don't stop the panzers at Dunkirk!

Attached: 458.png (900x900, 21.33K)

>Jimmy escapes from prison by switching with this guy like the twin skaters

mobile.twitter.com/mrbobodenkirk/status/1559418255646679046
bob odinkirk admits the show was slow. IT'S OVER

I can't get over this shot, it's absolutely perfect.

Attached: 1632784406230.jpg (1920x1080, 206.04K)

tell my kid self eating at mcdonalds to buy as much bit coin as possible

Because he's an ungrateful asshole blaming others for his mistakes.

Because Walt never respected him just like Chuck never respected Jimmy. No matter what Saul/Jimmy it wasn’t good enough to escape his past

It’s gonna be weird now that BCS is over. That’s probably the last “current” TV show I’m going to watch for a long time. Literally the end of an era. Nothing else interests me. I guess I’ll still come on Any Forums to shitpost when something BrBa-related or off-topic / interesting pops up, but now there’s no generals I’ll be in. This is probably the end of the road. It was fun being in /bcs/ but I’m sure it’ll stay around for a while. I’m going to miss it.

Attached: E8B5A049-773F-4CD1-A321-A6980708B5D6.jpg (1920x1080, 861.61K)

According to some lawyer user he can cut 50 days a year, so like 50 years. That being said he has a lot of wiggling room to negotiate

>European madrigal connection
>Skylar money
>Jesse
>Vacuum guy
>A shit ton of knowledge about other crimes

I'd hold Vince at gunpoint to give Jimmy a happy ending

Does anyone have that one "we'll watch the sky" style edit of Howard and Cheryl where he's thanking her for defending him against kimfags

He got it down to ignorant money laundering for a huge drug lord. It was a good defense as aside from that his hands were clean.

Attached: meHxWK8-2498305517.png (897x555, 815.07K)

He wasn't shitting on Saul as a lawyer, he just wouldn't have hired him for that particular job, and for good reason. Saul is a good lawyer, Walt knows that, but he's good at criminal defense and he's slimy, dishonest, and street-smart. You don't necessarily want a guy like that for something like a copyright infringement case

I asked in another thread and people were saying that doesn’t happen in a federal prison. Saul was probably put with the Unibomber and the 9/11 people

I’d go back to when I found the time machine and destroy it that way future me wouldn’t come back from the past to destroy my time machine

No, i wanted the ending to have some emotional impact though

Lawyer didnt want to lose his perfect streak and his story was believable enough that he probably could convince some jurors.

Honestly my main gripe with this ending is the implication that of all fucking people, JESSE is the only one who got away.

I'm crying bros. I can't believe it's over after 8 years. I still remember watching the pilot like yesterday. I get hit by a wave of memories and sadness every few moments

>The wall doesn't exist chud that's incel co-

Based bob filming using a Nintendo DS camera

Life in prison is just miserable. Story-wise, wouldn't 40 years have served the same purpose? Jimmy would've been in his 80s, so that's enough time for him to find penance and also have a few years on the outside.

>literally 7 years and they still wouldn't tell us who Enberg was

Attached: 1646376366895.jpg (650x364, 25.28K)

Attached: 1660363263615328.jpg (613x640, 24.75K)

They were in purgatory. It was obvious

Attached: 1660618320143748.png (704x1184, 1.54M)

I stood up and clapped when Chuck appeared.

>fanboy cope
>speedwatcher seethe

I can literally just go rewatch The Leftovers and be happy while you cope and seethe

Attached: 1630688858665.jpg (1600x1200, 426.51K)

So this scene took place before Bin Laden died?

Attached: Whacking Bin laden.png (1440x900, 979.66K)