So hippies were just a bunch of glowniggers and MKultra subjects created to turn the average shartonio into a dumb drug...

So hippies were just a bunch of glowniggers and MKultra subjects created to turn the average shartonio into a dumb drug addict meth-lsd junkie!!

Attached: images.jpg (498x498, 18.43K)

Pretty much, the CIA co-opted the pre-existing beatnicks and took their language and culture and anti-war messaging and turned it into a sexual revolution

Is this the designated chudcel thread?

yes with BCS threads shitting up the board us chuds need a safe haven

you lost chud, you are DONE

I guess, they made some kino music tho frfr no kizzy

How is that any different from kaczinsky which 90% of the site worship

hippies were meth head junkies. the whole cliche of the weed smoking hippy is bs, they were on heroin and meth and were all evil drug addled losers. their legacy is partially why everything west of the rocky mountains is fucked culturally.

The hippies never went against the system, it was all marketing the real point was to create the boomers running the world today.

>google shartonio just in case
>google recommends eBay listing for stretched pennies from the san antonio zoo
Unexpected comfy zoo memories from a decade ago. Thanks op. I kinda miss texas

I remember having an argument with my siblings if they actually stretched the pennies or if they had pre-stretched ones they dispense after the fact. Now that I'm older I could test it out with an old dirty penny but I never have one on me when I visit.

They also had this. It was cool as fuck watching it make your figure.

Attached: 70251286-0d3c-42e5-8089-1112df0bc0da_d.jpg (400x300, 33.28K)

Manson murders were a CIA op btw

When did heroin become a thing? Was it during the 60s or was it before that?

That, of course, makes it all the more curious that hippie icons were, to an overwhelming degree, the sons and daughters of the military/intelligence complex and the scions of families that have wielded vast wealth and power in this country for a very long time.

No, just babyboomers were too rich, too careless, too antichristian. too stupid. CIA just spent money on absolute bullshit such as psychics and in order not to look like complete idiots, today they support fables about MK-ULTRA and their omnipotence.

Attached: 16157834265532.jpg (414x508, 26.58K)

Lol this. Reminder that hippies were like 20% of boomers. Most boomers supported the war and wanted to die for globohomo

What if the hippie musicians themselves (and various other leaders and founders of the ‘movement’) were every bit as much a part of the intelligence community as the people who were supposedly harassing them?” What if, in other words, the entire youth culture of the 1960s was created not as a grass-roots challenge to the status quo, but as a cynical exercise in discrediting and marginalizing the budding anti-war movement and creating a fake opposition that could be easily controlled and led astray? And what if the harassment these folks were subjected to was largely a stage-managed show designed to give the leaders of the counterculture some much-needed ‘street cred’? What if, in reality, they were pretty much all playing on the same team?

I should probably mention here that, contrary to popular opinion, the ‘hippie’/’flower child’ movement was not synonymous with the anti-war movement. As time passed, there was, to be sure, a fair amount of overlap between the two ‘movements.’ And the mass media outlets, as is their wont, did their very best to portray the flower-power generation as the torch-bearers of the anti-war movement – because, after all, a ragtag band of unwashed, drug-fueled long-hairs sporting flowers and peace symbols was far easier to marginalize than, say, a bunch of respected college professors and their concerned students. The reality, however, is that the anti-war movement was already well underway before the first aspiring ‘hippie’ arrived in Laurel Canyon. The first Vietnam War ‘teach-in’ was held on the campus of the University of Michigan in March of 1965. The first organized walk on Washington occurred just a few weeks later. Needless to say, there were no ‘hippies’ in attendance at either event. That ‘problem’ would soon be rectified. And the anti-war crowd – those who were serious about ending the bloodshed in Vietnam, anyway – would be none too appreciative.

heh, you got it all figured out don't you?

>Hippies never went against the system
Lol
Lmao

5000BC, it’s refined opium

chaos and weird scenes inside the canyon both lay this out