He's becoming more Reddit with each passing year

He's becoming more Reddit with each passing year

Attached: j.jpg (1000x1000, 97.21K)

Sauce?

He was always reddit, you're just waking up.

>daisy ridley is charismatic as hell

Attached: jay.jpg (900x900, 63.68K)

Rich

Mike

Jay

Jack

2 canadian dudes

Guy from Scream

Jess

Beardfat

Bros i think he might be kinda gay

He has been an incel since the start
are you forgetting "IM DYING LAUREN"?

I'm holding jay captive until he promises to become less reddit

Attached: Tumblr_l_52778545673188.jpg (960x1280, 275.19K)

*makes RLM video instant kino*

Attached: Josh.jpg (1680x939, 170.91K)

>I almost didn’t watch Promising Young Woman because it seemed… misandrist?
>LMFAO PEOPLE SAYING THIS PREDATOR REBOOT IS BAD BECAUSE LE WOKE WTF HAHAHA

Attached: JayB.png (591x375, 389.6K)

They both are, the Prey review was barely about the movie. Like 1/3 of it was and the other 2/3 was them talking about feminism and writing a Robot Chicken sketch.

Attached: the-sopranos-paulie-gualtieri.gif (498x286, 3.85M)

for real, he’s like the only one left who still knows what he’s talking about. Everyone else has lost it.

>WOKE HAS LOST ALL MEANING
No, Jay; almost everything has become 'woke' so it's become the norm. Just because something becomes the norm doesn't mean it loses all meaning. Prey is woke and shit. You're a faggot. Like literally a faggot. Pic related is you being reminded you saw an attractive woman's breasts in a movie.

Attached: mfw lady nipples.png (507x590, 215.33K)

There is absolutely no proof that Jay has ever had sex with a man or someone who was born biologically male but later started presenting as female. Stop saying that about him.

>JewJew had to remake the first Star Wars movie to remind Star Wars fans about Star Wars
????????????????????????

He was right about that at least, woke didn't used to mean "embarrassingly liberal agenda", at first it was just acknowledging social issues at all. Which we didn't really need a new hip term for but whatever.

Woke was what faggots used to use a term of endearment for faggot media pushing faggot agendas. It got “subverted” by shitposters mocking liberal faggot media. That’s why there’s no effort to “take it back” like they did with snowflake or triggered.

Len Kavisinski = Jess
Mike = CADs
literal shit
Jay
Rich
AIDS Moby
anyone not listed is not listed for a reason

God Tier
Mike
Rich

Great Tier
Drunk Jack
Len Kabasinski
Canadians

Okay Tier
Sober Jack
Tim
Gillian
Freddy
chubby redhead i can't remember the name of mike was fucking

Hurts The Video Tier
Beardfat

Unredeemable Tier
Mac
Max Landis
I dunno who else it left

>It got “subverted” by shitposters mocking liberal faggot media
not really how you use the term "subverted" and it was co-opted as a term to market overly liberal works after it became hip slang, I don't think the companies that market Jordan Peele movies care what
>shiposters mocking liberal faggot media
are doing in your head lmao

Idk what you’re even saying. It was originally a term used to say a show/film had hip social commentary, and it eventually turned into a pejorative for shitty obnoxious left wing media. It became used as a sarcastic term, but woke was originally pushed by twitterfags as praise for media that aligned with their social politics.

Attached: 1642044640823.gif (498x498, 2.93M)

does anyone have the meme thats a two panel comic of jay talking about what movies he prefers and its violent ones?