Itt

we discuss movies on a monday night

Attached: 1587989166129.jpg (600x600, 40.12K)

btw i don't watch tv or film

Already posted this but I'm re-watching The Lighthouse. I know this is crazy but the first half is turbo comfy to me, similar to the first half of Prometheus.

only watched VVitch (free from library), saw people talk about lighthouse but never give new stuff a chance, any good?

Making my way thru Threshold. It's pretty /x/.

Finishing marathoning peter jackson's King Kong. Pretty Kino, although the CGI could be toned down a notch.

is it like x-files or something?

Attached: 1552503121641s.jpg (125x114, 2.57K)

What's your guys favorite Sarah Gadon movie?

I enjoyed the Lighthouse immensely.

If you enjoyed VVitch you'd love this. Fantastic film. Don't be put off by Black and White. It works.

I just watched Venom for the first time, but I am totally wasted. I liked it.

what made you say the first half is comfy specifically?
looked like fun bullshit but i love getting drunk and watching things like F&F

>what made you say the first half is comfy specifically?
just the two of them, alone in that old house, slowly going crazy, but with flashes of comedy or human moments. Makes me nostalgic for a time without mobile phones or internet so on

spare the faggot brackets reddit nigger

Lighthouse is great. Dafoe and Pattinson are fantastic. I've known Pattinson was a great and underrated actor since he appeared in Cosmopolis with Sarah Gadon.

I do not understand how the Academy overlooked The Lighthouse. It's one of the best films to come out of the States. Really underutilised time period as well.

don't have a reddit account, went there once for disciples 2 advice, i'll type however the fuck i want i'm alone, drunk, dealing with lawyers go fuck yourself

Attached: 91278381746.png (728x764, 480.85K)

You mean Kong Kino. That scene with her dancing around with those dirty feet.....hnnnngggg.

>pic
truly, a glorious time to be online.
I can still hear him yelling "consequences will never be the same" whilst that girl bawls her eyes out. I forget what the whole drama was in the first place even.

Fargo (1996). That is all.

She posted a few videos talking gangsta saying nigger and how she was going to shoot people in the head making brain slurpees. I remember being 15 at the time and being so hard at that little redneck bitch.

YOU DUN GOOFFED.

The Great Outdoors was pretty meh but comfy. Like camping aesthetics.

Yeah, it's about the government trying to contain an alien virus outbreak.