If you could write the ending how would you do it?

>Saul moves plea sentence down to 2 years (maybe free) with other information.
>Puts Kim on trial for attempted murder of gus (you don't talk).
>Years go by after out of prison, he realizes that everyone's right
>kills himself

How would you do it?

Attached: Better-Call-Saul.jpg (1000x562, 497.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3be_UirALE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saul gets off free last scene is him making out with kim

Saul gets thrown in the slammer. The bar door closes on him and screen fades to black. We're in a colored living room, with a bang banging happening. Furniture is shaking, pictures falling, all that good stuff. Camera pans to the right and we see a door, open just enough for us to witness the naked backside of Huel fucking Kim who is on all fours. She turns around and looks Huel in the eye, sweating like a pig and the scene fades to black. Adios. Bwer bwer bwe bur dur dur deh dur de dur.

Just keep everything the same, but remove the confession and have him take the 7 year sentence.

He gets free, Kim is sent to prison, then same scene as finale but inverted
She initiated the Howard thing that's what she gets

>Saul uses fortune to invent an actual time machine
>goes back and invests in Berkshire Hathaway
>returns to the present
>uses billions to play highly elaborate but mostly harmless pranks on Howard and Cliff

Nah it sends a message of crime pays.

yep right here. color comes back into shot. play the full theme song.

would have been perfect.

Swap making out with sucking her toes

who cares about the message

he steps into a time machine and goes to all the moments that the other characters wanted to change, and changes them.

Remember those episodes with the split screen montage of Kim and Jimmy going through their daily routine? I think that would have been the perfect ending (they both end up in prison). The final shot would be them going to bed, and it would look like they're sleeping in the same bed but they're actually thousands of miles apart in different correctional facilities.

I like that

>only pinkman gets a good ending
cringe

same first half of the episode. Saul tries to Slippin Jimmy his way out and never has a change of heart. Somehow gets only 7 years in prison

goes to prison, loved as Saul Goodman by his fellow inmates. gets very full of himself and brings Slippin Jimmy out in prison. Crosses the wrong guy and gets shanked.

The entire series builds to him not regretting his decisions. In fact as Gene he becomes more and more ruthless (seemingly threatens to strangle Carol Burnett). Any ending where Saul redeems himself doesn’t make sense. Him dying would be a good Shakespearean ending

the real kino would be him descending even further into dirtbag territory and claiming that Kim was involved in everything

with saul representing himself and only 7 years reduced from life + 190 yrs but then he went full retard and SIMPED hard for Kim and BTFO himself. him beating the team of lawyers and it going to color when he 'won'' and then we get the bus scene. then he's shooting the shit and having a blast in jail, making bread and shit then saul goes worlds greatest lawyer and it cuts to credits

James is a bad person, Walter didn't know how control not being a pussy and became what we saw in BB. Jesse was a dumb kid who was manipulated.

the ending of this series reminded me of the ending of black sails, where the terrible character james mcgraw(captain flint) becomes unmade by his quartermaster "Long" John Silver. After a heated battle on a stranded island to uncover hidden trasure from the urca de lima treasure gallion, they convince captain fint (james mcgraw) that his presumed dead lover is still alive and have him sent off to a prison farm and we can see him kissing his gay lover in one of the final scenes. unmaking captain flint, returning him to the sea and being reborn as James McGraw set to spend his life in servitude.

Attached: vlcsnap-2021-08-17-16h24m12s055.png (1280x720, 1.4M)

I’m so glad you guys aren’t writers

Same as this episode saul actually accepts the 7 years and when he goes to prison he starts thinking of chuck and break downs, decides to stop his Saul persona shit, he is asked to testify on Kim trial but he denies everything and twists it around because of her love to her, Kim walks free because literally 0 evidence and seemingly hates jimmy but he is okay with this.

He helps the inmates with his knowledge of laws and when he leaves prison he starts volunteering in an old folks home, he is now free to move on.

Saul takes the 7 years. Meets some of his ex-clients, have the time of his life in prison.
Kim kills herself, or gets YEPPED for the rest of her life. Fuck that rat cunt.

The ending would have been great if it ended with gene being another one of Walter's victims when he kills everyone after leaving New Hampshire after a year. Keep the Jeff story in, police goes on a manhunt for him, walter somehow tracks gene down, kills him and he takes off for New Mexico to finish off the nazi guys.

are you faggots trolling? hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=O3be_UirALE

Keep it the same but him confessing on the stand moves his 7 years up to like 10 or 15, MAX 20. Have that same scene with kim but afterwards they agree to stay away from each other again but on better terms/more closure, a little bit of color fades back into the scene, and of course I fought the law plays

Saul takes the Iron Throne

>jimmy cell mate is next door is Heisenberg

Jimmy goes to trial because he feels he can convince the jury, but it doesn't work. We're so used to seeing Jimmy be able to talk his way out of things, but the one time it matters most, he's "run out" of charisma. Then he goes to jail and has a come to Jesus moment about chuck and being a better person while serving his time.

I think there was no other logical way other for the story to end other than him facing legal consequences. But I feel like the way they did it, where he just torpedoes his own plea deal was less than ideal.

i would change nothing, except:
>last scene is kim visiting jimmy in prison
>she pulls out a huge black dildo and straps it to her waist
>jimmy gets onto the table and moans as she slides it inside his waiting asshole
>getting more erect with every pump, jimmy looks into the camera
>"waddaya know, we still got it!"
>jimmy winks into the camera, main theme plays
>camera slowly pans to a shadowy figure silently jacking off in the corner of the room
>it's Walter White
>credits

I stg you guys are some of the most retarded people to ever exist.

They also make it seem like Jimmy does it merely because to save Kim, which btw how does this help Kim in any way? Howard wife can still sue if she wanted to, and now they have 2 witness of howard death.