What other horror movies would work like this ?

what other horror movies would work like this ?

for me it would be michael myers go back to the western times

Attached: 298833833_5154096651356234_5310060266791793587_n.jpg (1078x1071, 96.86K)

Freddy haunting the dreams of slaves on a plantation who have to figure out how to stop him.

final destination is complete shit. why would anyone want a reboot. the concept is fucking retarded and absolutely none of the movies have been above a 3/10

The series had infinite waifus. So go fuck yourself. Enjoy your black genderbent gay LOTR show.

Fucking retard.

Attached: ByK9topIMAE9tRG.jpg (600x800, 66.75K)

I'd like this, but maybe not as a movie. Maybe do some kind of historical horror series or something, where each episode is taking some new historical setting and dropping a modern horror character or species in and seeing what happens. Sort of like Deadliest Warrior thing where they just fight for an hour and a winner is declared in the end. Could be cool.

Attached: deadliest warrior.jpg (1200x630, 204.14K)

But they can’t because no ejumucation

Hellraiser in ancient greece sounds kino.

But hellraiser already did the past

There was actually a medieval Final Destination planned at some point but it never got off the ground.

The beginning of Hellraiser: Bloodline, started in the 18th century with the creation of the lament configuration.
A sixth movie was announced at the beginning of the year, but it didn't seem like a reboot. Besides 1, 2, and 5 the Final Destination movies are too connected.

seek help.

*aren't too connected.

God 5's twist was unironic kino.

hopefully it never happens. I hate final destination.

I like Prey but this is a terrible idea for anything but the Predator. Why the fuck would there be a Xenomorph in Feudal Japan

>slave dreams of MLK giving a speech in the future
>shot from behind the podium
>Freddie turns around as MLK
>"I have a dream...nigger!"
>slashes slave with claws

Did not like how he turned into Michael Meyers at the end and became seemingly indestructible

They should do Batman vs. Predator though. It would make a billion dollars and be hella fuckin epic

Attached: iu[1].gif (480x270, 2.6M)

Hellraiser would work perfectly fine in other time periods.

Plus it would be a very short movie, Japs are crazy enough to stab something that bleeds acid to death. You just know some Samurai would blow himself up with a black powder bomb just to take it down. plus with the whole seppuku thing they'd unintenitonally abort any chestbursters they're impregnated with. An even shorter movie would be a Xenomorph in China; The Chinese would find a way to eat it in the first 15 minutes of the film.

it added nothing to the story. It's not even a twist, it's just a pointless thing that happens like everything else in the franchise.

it doesn't recontextualize past events or add anything to the story. it's just something that happens.

An American Werewolf on Apollo 11

>hella
norcal should be nuked

Attached: 1634688201916.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

>good thing comes out
>"THEY SHOULD CREATE A TEMPLATE OUT OF THAT THING AND DO IT AD NAUSEAM UNTIL ITS NOT GOOD ANYMORE"

>final destination on pirate ship and the only survivor is a black woman
>ancient greeks crack open hellraiser box and the only survivor is a black woman
>xenomorph in feudal Japan defeated by a black woman