OH N-

OH N-

Attached: mad-max-wife-1706144612.jpg (600x248, 107.25K)

Female baldness is truly awful

JESSE
JESSE
JESSE

>and here’s Mad Max’s wife, Fivehead Francine

epic fail

Attached: 1648961083863.png (340x337, 255.92K)

ugh

The first Mad Max was the best movie honestly. Then they get worse as you go on. The violence in the subsequent films started to feel more and more cartoony to me, ending with Fury Road which is like a video game.

When they discover that guy got his hand ripped off when it was tangled in the chain, that was shocking and visceral. When the 15th warboy gets hurled off the truck and lands in the sand (and we awkwardly cut away to see that he often survived), that isn't shocking.

thunderDOME

She looks like Stayvun in the thumbnail

Road Warrior was the best one imo, it got the perfect balance where it was kind of fantastical but not quite cartoony

Mad Max '79 is great but zoomers can't handle the pacing. It's too slow. Movie was kino, though.

Attached: 1657592217617.jpg (608x441, 56.88K)

problem with that film is its a roaring rampage of revenge movie and he doesn't go on the roaring rampage of revenge until like the last 10 minutes of the film.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE MFP MOMMY WIFE GHOUL OF POST-APOCALYPTIC JUSTICE
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING
BUT ONLY IF YOU POST
>RUN, LITTLE GHOUL
IN THIS THREAD

Attached: 1645716156476.jpg (960x784, 49.94K)

The problem is you sucking dick, faggot zoomer.

why didn't she just move to the side

but it OPENS with the best car chase of the film series in my opnion

This
2 is the GOAT post-apocalyptic film

Attached: 5b621353724831.593f0a9e71025[1].jpg (1400x1867, 2.4M)

I love the car chase sequence but you have to admit when he revs up his interceptor and puts on the glasses and gloves and then just slowly pulls out onto the road it was kind of funny and anti-climactic by todays standards.

Attached: 1652044006516.jpg (700x731, 92.84K)

gravitational pull same reason you can't run sideways from a falling tree

Gender politics aside, I really like Fury Road. The cars were really cool. I liked the spikey guys and the 18 wheelers. It feels like a naval battle. Bald angry mommy dommy.

I think when he sees the other car coming towards him and spins the wheels and screams away sirens blaring its cool af. You know he's INTERCEPTOR not PATROL so shits going down.

The best part of the chase is with the other two police cars though. Just the sense of speed and danger, like if somebody made a slight misstep they'd be fucked up badly. Like when he yells "get off the road" whilst hanging out the window.

I felt like they should've done more with that idea though, they dont spend much time in open desert fighting, most of the fighting takes place in the canyon, and the warboys always stay mobbed up