How many "rebellious, tomboyish, weird girl, or androgynous" characters in comics...

How many "rebellious, tomboyish, weird girl, or androgynous" characters in comics, books or movies are going to be played by her considering she has the ability of doing it (You know what I'm talking about?)

Attached: hunter-schafer (1).jpg (1072x1500, 152.13K)

fuck off and die you sick freaks
take that mr.bones looking faggot with you

>she

He will always be a man
*didn’t bump your trash thread

Attached: 6C59D346-AA8A-4708-9BFE-8F83BEC1AC6F.jpg (506x384, 32.41K)

tranny spam thread

shes pure

Attached: 1660606486860.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>shes
>pure
>if I say the opposite of reality surely no one will notice

Attached: 40F2875B-CEC0-48CD-9C25-C94D8B60414C.png (466x1112, 614.6K)

The purest.
She's got potential but I fear her acting skills are limited.

Attached: 1660606679233.webm (1920x1080, 1.88M)

she's just the first OP don't worry there will be lots more to fill those roles and for you guys to throw fits about

disgusting faggot kys

>her acting skills are limited.
Well see with cuckoo. That's her first real test, playing a real character instead of herself in euphoria

Reminder that 50% of all trannies have attempted suicide at least once. Transgenderism is a demonic death cult.

do you guys every look up suicide rates for virgin single men in their 40s?

>virgin single men
Like Hunter? He wouldn't troon out if he could get any pussy.

After the Jules special and seeing some of her therapy doodles I'm honestly way more interested to see her in the director's seat & publishing visual art than to see her acting in hollywood shit. WWII and AIDS wiped out too much of the past two generations of LGBT people for there to be much interesting culture to come out of them except for the most insulated from discrimination i.e. soulless middle-class corporate yuppies, I've got a very open mind towards seeing what LGBT people like Hunter who come from a wider variety of walks in life (not less middle-class in her case, but a tranny starting much younger than usual and without the usual themes of homelessness and sex work and poverty and suicide that so many tranny stories become boringly centred around time after time) are capable of creating or being involved in artistically, if only American capitalism's grip on culture doesn't throttle it out of any meaningful difference from the rest of the schlock in the theatres atm. For example I really, really enjoyed that Chilean drama A Fantastic Woman from a few years back, it touched on a couple of cliches but also showed a lot more human depth and aesthetics askance from what I've seen before in movies about trans characters. I hope there's more of a queer indie arts scene to arise out of some elements of Gen Z trying to turn their backs on neoliberalism, I think some interesting stuff could be made like we haven't really seen since the 80s.

Attached: 258624546_891161244906133_4096287298061954503_ndcfhnhbvcx.png (1080x1022, 505.11K)

spamming/flooding
actor actress discussion irrelevant to roles
dumping actor/actress images without discussion
this post is off-topic
ban evasion

Kill yourself faggot scum

>to see her in the director's seat
>I hope there's more of a queer indie arts scene to arise out of some elements of Gen Z trying to turn their backs on neoliberalism, I think some interesting stuff could be made like we haven't really seen since the 80s.
could be interesting

she literally chin mogs me

Attached: 1660161620832714.png (360x360, 9.4K)

her with those eye thingies as an elf in rop season 2 would/will be pure kino