Fantastic Four News

-Cast will be revealed at D23.

-Takes place in the present day.

-Reed and Sue are already married and have kids. Kids have no powers yet.

-No Doom, Kang, Namor, Silver Surfer or Galactus in the movie.

-No Council of Reeds, no multiverse. It's about as stand-alone as Shang-Chi except without cameos from other films, it doesn't tie in the MCU that much.

-Plot is a road trip-style movie as the team travels from one place to another looking to find an item before the villain.

-Unlike every other movie, the exact reason why the Thing can't turn off his powers but everyone else can is revealed. It's 100% Reed's fault and he makes a key decision in the moment.

-The most interesting part: the film will reveal that Sue Storm has technically already "appeared" in past MCU movies before at important events. She was just invisible the whole time and no one saw her.

-Release date may switch with Thunderbolts.

Attached: Invisible_Woman.png (257x385, 274.26K)

Will Sue Storm have a comic-accurate costume?

Attached: FF sue.jpg (382x601, 97.54K)

I want a girl with this figure, bros.

No, but that reminds me of a treatment floating around a few years ago where the team had "A" on their shirts as wannabe Avengers, but someone mistook it for the number 4. That one didn't get very far.

The plot of the movie is that Reed invents a bimbofication machine and puts the other three team members into it. He thought he'd really enjoy Sue as a dumb bimbo but he actually likes fucking the Thing's thick rock ass the most.

An update to myself: not sure if I was clear the first time.

At the beginning, Ben can turn his powers on and off like anyone else. Reed makes a choice around halfway through that results in Ben being trapped in his rock form.

>No Council of Reeds
they literally just revealed that this “saga” which follows the Infinity Saga is called the Multiverse Saga, and it ends one year after this movie with Secret Wars. I would be shocked if the F4 movie didn’t contain anything about the multiverse

Prepare for shockage.

No multiverse shenanigans in the current script.

Re: costumes, no detailed mention of what they look like other than the fact that they're blue.

perhaps they’ll put it in the Avengers films? but I don’t see why it would fit better there when it’s going to be so crowded. and I don’t see how they do The Multiverse Saga with the Fantastic Four in it, without the Interdimensional Council of Reeds

When will Emily Blunt be confirmed for Susan Storm? They know Reddit wants it.

>She was just invisible the whole time and no one saw her
>midcredits scene is a clip show of her taking invisible selfies throughout all the other capeshit movies
Sounds dumb enough to happen

Like I said, no Council of Reeds in the current script. No Alicia Masters, Kang, Doom, Silver Surfer, Galactus, or Namor either. It really focuses on the six main characters and the villain.

they should cast some relative unknowns who will be happy to sign a 9 picture deal for like $1million per film, as they have done in the past.

So cute, they will make her either 40 years old or black. Fuck this movie. There is 0 chance cast will be good.

>It really focuses on the six main characters and the villain
could be kino if they aren’t going to make it Susan Storm and Her Three Simps: The Movie.

>Sue Storm has technically already "appeared" in past MCU movies before at important events. She was just invisible the whole time and no one saw her.

Attached: teller250.png (210x249, 58.61K)

You are half-right.

The current script shows Johnny as the most powerful.

Who's going to be a nigger this time?

>he was just invisible the whole time and no one saw her.
w-what? it's OP trolling?

I am not. She was present at a few key events, but not battles. She acted more like a spy.

any notes on the casting

They were specifically looking for Reed and Sue in their late 30s to early 40s. Johnny late 20s to early 30s. No info about Ben. Kids are roughly ten years old. I know the four have been cast but the kids haven't yet.

Doom was the first to be cast and he'll appear before the movie.