Small Weapons vs. Colossal Weapons

>Small Weapons vs. Colossal Weapons

Attached: 1236505045320.webm (1920x822, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xw6a5m
youtube.com/watch?v=1kcLFhGcVr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When the fuck is this Russian boomer fuck gonna make a Conan show already? The violence, fighting, creatures and world is all there already.

Attached: 1660543400916478m.jpg (1024x435, 26.73K)

Spear looks horribly surprised to find a Viking who actually knows how to fight.

one handed swords and handguns are the most "heroic" weapons

is this animated by the Samurai Jack people?

Spear has never encountered parrying and counter attacks before. Makes me kinda sad knowing that the Jarl is obviously going to lose because he can fight.

From the same creator

I love this scene from Game of Thrones because it shows armor doing what it's supposed to do and no game really does that.

Attached: armor_working.jpg (657x652, 98.56K)

>The swords just grazes the armor and the guy ignores the attack
Uh bullshit, devs need to nerf that.

He already tried to dailymotion.com/video/xw6a5m

>armor acts like armor instead of cringe soulshit that has bloodspray and flesh cutting sound
Actually based, that's why I love the Demon's Soul remaster because of that fix.

wait is this episode out already?

WELL DO IT AGAIN DAMNIT. Season 2 got me to play Conan Exiles again. I need prehistoric Hyperborean Age kino.

Attached: 1660364631039827.webm (1280x720, 931.7K)

Why is a cave guy fighting a viking? Where did he get a sword? It this the same show with the melting trex?

Something something civilization.gif

That was created by Aaron Springer, Genndy was just an animation director

I thought this show took place in prehistoric times, why is there a viking?

that czech chud game does it apparently

The setting revealed itself to be Not-Conan. Early age civilizations before recorded history exist and share the world with dinosaurs, monsters, demons and magic. One of these episodes show Not-Stygia so these episodes so far has Not-Nordheimers riding giant bears and taking slaves.

apparently he lived in a prehistoric island or some shit, everyone else is living like it's the eleventh century or some shit. yeah it completely ruins the atmosphere. but wo cares honestly, i never liked primal

It's funny because vikangz historically were laughably terrible warriors.

How can it take place in any prehistoric time when theres neanderthals, smilodons, t.rexes, megaladons, pliosaurus, titanoboas and ape-men? It was always a pulpy mish mash of various things including fantasy monsters and magic Aku inspired witches.

>apparently he lived in a prehistoric island or some shit, everyone else is living like it's the eleventh century or some shit
I wonder how many different ways this show can attempt to telegraph that it's an alternate history without Genndy outright stepping in front of the viewer and explaining it to them like they are retarded. I guess the literal magic hasn't been enough so far.

I don't know what most of that means. My knowledge of Conan is that it's tied in with lovecraft, and that Grace Jones was fucking awesome in Destroyer.

I had no idea she was a disco star or whatever, it was just nice to see a female action hero who looked like she could actually kill someone.

Attached: Grace-Jones-in-Conan-the-Destroyer-Premium-Photograph-and-Poster-1002830__15121.jpg (400x500, 51.3K)

because FUCK YOU!!! that's why
youtube.com/watch?v=1kcLFhGcVr0

Attached: 02f617b22f0783ff8cf82d537d6f37cc.jpg (2571x2745, 2.02M)

>what is Conan the Barbarian and Hyperborean Age
Nigger there's animal god demons that rape dinosaurs and made dragons and Minotaurs that eat virgins.

>But wait, this is historically inaccurate, said user, about a show that follows caveman husband and dinosaur wife as they fight demon gorillas, witches, and zombies

Attached: 87394.jpg (848x613, 46.11K)

You know that Conan is more than just a movie right? It's an entire universe that's incredibly kino, and I only just discovered it from Conan Exiles and read up on more.

because the guy's a hack and realized he couldn't carry two seasons of an animated series on Berserk Flintstones

so now it'll be full-on soiwank

Cope and seethe. This show is kino.

Attached: 1660548538104974.webm (1694x720, 2.64M)

Good bait

>Dude blood and gore!

Unironically a great show.

lmao!

Attached: fang.jpg (1920x818, 419.25K)

>the dinosaur eats bitches
Ok maybe I need to watch this

Well shit, meant for

Attached: fang snake.jpg (1280x720, 63.4K)

Serves her right, leave Fang alone

She has to establish her dominance as alpha female

Attached: fang1.jpg (1371x583, 46.51K)

>shit animation
>i am so edgy violence
Are we that starved for a decent western action cartoon that will settle for this?

Are you so starved for attention that you would shitpost about one of the only good shows left on [as]?

>eating hits with a big weapon to keep swinging
NAME a better feeling in a video game
I fucking love big weapons
I like Genndy's style a lot.
Wide environmental shots, slow pace, not a lot of talking, just stuff happening.

Attached: ELDEN RING_replay_2022.08.14-21.15.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

I'm a bit sad they're branching out into broader cultures and folklore. There are some dinosaurs I wanted them to fight before we reached this point.

Because humans are smarter than Neanderthals? In the first season Spear was superior to all the various primitive ape men that kept showing up, but now he's up against more advanced forms of homonid.

Western animation is in the shitter but nobody is settling for Primal. It's a great show. Try it.

Attached: 1600525179274.png (1672x1102, 615.11K)

Attached: aaf.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Why the fuck is this guy fighting vikings
I thought this was a prehistoric show

>elden shit

explain, didnt watch GoT

>elden fun
your point?

Attached: ELDEN RING_replay_2022.08.14-21.10.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

This got a second season? What was it called again

Instinct

grug & the bug

Quest For Fire

Its about consistency not about history.

Attached: 5434cfde9425ca96af04e2fe16d21eb4.jpg (488x463, 23.83K)

>what if there was a show about a caveman and a dinosaur teaming up and fighting shit with no dialogue
alright cool
>and we explored various concepts/tropes through a prehistoric lens like magic, demons, a zombie plague, etc.
nice, very sick, thank you genndy
>also we drop the prehistoric theming entirely and start introducing dialogue
fuck off

Attached: go insane.gif (122x104, 1.15M)

Ok, ok. It's called primal. But you'd know that if you read the damn thread for once in your life.

This was all Tartakovsky's master plan to get the Conan animation he always wanted to make.

Its dialogue in one episode, relax.

if this is the best adult swim has, maybe the network needs to die

Name a better action cartoon then

Did he deserve it?

Attached: 1660333269228.png (1921x819, 1.18M)

>non-prehistoric fictional concepts like magic, demons and witches, through a prehistoric lens
>but vikings are too far

A filler episode, at that.
I thought it was neat
live by the sword
die by the dinosaur

>spoonfeeding the retard instead of continuing to mock him for his retardation
you're not better than him

Attached: s2df6b7d355febcf53fec5c4de2296d46.jpg (1440x1440, 150.3K)

>The wizard pulls out a revolver

Eh sort of. You just switch to a mace instead of a sword

This scene unironically made me really sad. I'm so glad the vikings aren't just generic mindless bad guys in this.

Sounds cool and based

I mean they can pause time to a limited degree and revisit past events, along with mind control that automatically trumps any man made weapon

Attached: WITCH COVEN.jpg (1920x816, 242.46K)

Yeah, I guess real life vikings themselves expected retaliation for raiding thats why they were big on vengeance, blood brothers and that kinda shit

The point was it's an example of something that clashes with the expected style of the setting.

Sure magic is magic but a wizard pulling out a gun, or a laser gun wielding robot?
That's what people mean.

There's a reason he's the boss.

What language were they speaking anyway? I thought Rikka was speaking Swedish but I don't the Scandinavian languages all that well

They're just like me!

Attached: coomers.jpg (1920x1080, 634.32K)

I mean he was a slaver, gotta expect people to strike back eventually. But I don't blame him for feeling how he does. Life is simply unfair after all.

>meanwhile on Any Forums

>Because humans are smarter than Neanderthals?
Literally untrue.

I'm sure theres at least a handful of Swedish anons who could tell us if what they're saying is an old dialect.

Witches using magic is something humans came up with far after the shown prehistoric setting, hell, magic appearing at all should be an indicator that there's more to setting than meets the eye.