You give wizard of oz to...the guy who made Black-ish?

You give wizard of oz to...the guy who made Black-ish?

Attached: Screenshot_20220815-132709_Chrome.jpg (1080x1680, 975.06K)

the first wizard of oz film is a cultural and historical piece

if they make it an 'remake' of The Wiz it might be kino or at least detached enough for the Garland movie not to matter.

why not

Attached: The Wiz.jpg (960x1440, 468.07K)

hasn't the movie been "remade" like 10 times already

That's why they must tear it down

The Wiz is actually a decent movie. It had just enough weird and creepy shit in it while being fun and an adventure, and the music was pretty good.

This

Should have been snoop dogg

Hurry, get Peter Dinklage complaining about midges and they might cancel this.

it felt way too long

>First

The first movie adaptation is from 1925.

we already got an all black wiz of oz

Ah yes, this would explain why the large Warner Brothers theme park in Australia started building a huge Wizard of Oz land seemingly out of the blue, recently.

Toto is now a pitbull

Who even wants a remake of this movie? The original gave audiences back then something they hadn't seen before, but what could a remake offer modern audiences?

we're off to see the nigger, the wonderful nigger of oz

>but what could a remake offer modern audiences?
More blacks and CGI.

Im ok with this but only if oz is a jew

I'm Australian and haven't been to one of our theme parks in almost 27 years. Lethal Weapon had just been built the last time I went to one. Apparently that ride doesn't even exist anymore.

That's where they're building Oz land, where Lethal Weapon was.

The place sucks these days, it's just half assed theming and capeshit everywhere.

I was gonna say, black recastings isn’t a new thing. Strangely this one has some merit to it by virtue of not remotely trying to remake the original.

Curiosity made me check out their website to see what rides they do have. Literally everything is named after capeshit except for the Wild West ride. That's been there a while, that was still there when I went.