TCAP thread

Have a seat over there and post some kino

Attached: 51ffbe33eab8ea8d4900000b.jpeg.jpg (501x376, 17.44K)

Attached: CWRZP_EWsAAZcxe.jpg (500x373, 17.37K)

How come no one ever mentions the ‘let go of the keys’ guy? He’s my favourite

Literally me

They're my keys

How do I find a cute TCAP decoy waifu?

Attached: decoycute.png (282x387, 254.28K)

AOL chatrooms

Bring her a large pizza when she asks for a small. She was ready to let Sokol bend her over that kitchen table if not for Hansen and crew being 4 ft away.

She's literally asking for it

I always wondered what would happen if someone like had an idea it was coming, then like when they opened the door yelled "you really shouldn't be doing these things, I just wanted to let you know to be more careful online!" Then like ran off

They probably don't give out the sting house location unless you've already committed something they can charge you with. That's why guys who wimp out and don't even show up still get busted.

They would be arrested. They even arrested someone who chickened out and didn't even leave their car.

At the end of the day the chat log is enough for them to perform the arrest. Whatever stupid shit they say to Hanson or to the police after being arrested can only be used against them.

Attached: c8787e7f4a33871da60c8b2aaba34d2c.jpg (500x375, 22.84K)

Attached: 0c99c703a7d453f727d75daaf2d69617.jpg (620x479, 26.52K)

Couldn't they just claim to be LARPing?

Try jewmgle, tc, etc. Hope you get Jodie arias user :'^)

Conceivably if they don't say a word to the cops, but I don't think any of them were smart enough. Almost all of them express some contrition, which would contradict any claims of role play.

And in any case I doubt it would work. Like, you can't plot to kill someone and then when your plans are discovered say "it was just a joke, bro".

OH N-

Attached: 23.jpg (789x776, 107.73K)

The gif is better desu

What was he supposed to do

Watch the episode

When he began tilting it he should have noticed that it wasn't flowing smoothly and stopped.