Ouuhh, there he is! That's the kid I was talking about to you earlier

>Ouuhh, there he is! That's the kid I was talking about to you earlier.

Attached: the kid.png (634x975, 849.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M5lHKxV-9Zs?t=93
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1660509064355891.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Attached: jimmy_hoffa.jpg (1781x1002, 108.44K)

IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT

reminder that this was the BEST take they had

Holy shit, I've been saying for like a year now they edited out a cane in his hand, now I'm 100% sure of it. You can see it by the awkward way he holds his arm, like he's trying to bear some weight on his forearm.

Is this from Flawless?

this young thug is out of control, his victim is so panicked that an errant elbow is enough to break the door's both glass panes

It's the fake, floppy show that gets me every time.

It really sucks because there are good performances and lines in this movie but shit like undercuts it so hard
Would it have been so inconvenient to have a stuntman do this scene?

for me it's the daughter's expression. poker face -> camera zooms in on her face, she's clearly shocked -> camera zooms out, poker face

I liked the movie
Hoffa was funny

I appreciate Scorsase doing things the old fashioned way when he can, but this bit really needed some kind of CGI fuckery. DeNiro just could not hide his age here, and I have no idea why they'd embarress him by making him do this, it so obviously looks off.

Film the first half of the movie in the 2000s and the second half in the 2010s. If any of the actors died before filming resumes, just recast him with an old actor

Shame about the jank vfx because storywise it's probably Marty's best mob movie

>some kind of CGI fuckery
More like CGI miracle

They could have easily deepfaked his face over a man younger than 65 for a few seconds
It's all in the distance it would not be hard

>nooooo, I don’t want use different actors!! Instead I’ll have 70 and 80 year olds unconvincingly play men in their 20s and 30s

You know I never really noticed this before but now it's bugging me how his daughter just doesn't react to what's happening. In real life 90% of girls would bring their hands up to their ears and/or crouch down and/or turn away, she's just standing there and staring with folded hands like some kind of bodyguard

The real kicker is that close-up where she is reacting with shock only to cut back to the wide shot where she's still standing ramrod straight

Because Scorsese was never good. Every single one of his movies has retarded decisions and technical fuckups like that.
The most overrated hack among them all.

The Godfather has so many setting and continuity fuckups that I legitimately thought it was set in the 70s and the Corleones just had a penchant for old cars.

Is it just a mafia thing?
>This scene in the Irishman
>Sonny’s fake punch in The Godfather
>Jackie Jr’s death and Tony’s car chase in the pilot

Don't forget this, lmao

youtu.be/M5lHKxV-9Zs?t=93

>Capeshit fags still seething