Game of Thrones is still good

Yes yes I know. A lot of it stunk. But the overall is good. I just comed back from a Studio Tour in Ireland of where they shoot Game of Thones and sawed all the clothing they wear and set they film on and the quality is amazing
And it shows still on the show not just the story. The production wad very very high

Attached: caption.jpg (338x450, 31.46K)

>I just comed back from a Studio Tour
>sawed all the clothing they wear
>The production wad very very high

Attached: 1594403238906.png (210x210, 99.43K)

It was good

Attached: caption(1).jpg (550x309, 30K)

I don't want it!

Attached: game-of-thrones-studio(1).jpg (550x412, 50.98K)

imperfection is the superior model

Attached: matrix03066.jpg (800x335, 109.01K)

This isnt a show that was serialized or had multiple arcs where you could choose to call it by. GoT hinged on taking you all the way to the end for a complete story, and that last mile stretch was through a field of shit piled high.

They often say its not the destination, its the journey. But if your destination is the most embarrassing, lame shit possible it really makes you question if it was ever worth it to take the journey in the first place.

kek, it's a literal 12 year old posting

Watching the 4K version now. First time since the show ended. The first 3 seasons still hold up but season 4 is a lot worse than I remember it because everything that goes bad actually starts then. I'm not looking forward to the next 4 seasons.

Maario Naharis

Attached: 3i3ag7fqlsv21.jpg (477x318, 51.67K)

Why did they make crypt statues for characters who aren't dead?

Last 3 seasons ruined the show. Sorry, the good seasons don't negate the awfulness of seasons 6-8. It went to sjit as soon as they ran out of source material.

dumb ass pajeet lol

>awfulness of seasons 6-8
More like 5-8

It certainly was a first for tv history. A final season so bad it destroyed all interest in the spectacular first four seasons. Dexter had a terrible ending but you can still watch the earlier seasons and enjoy them. You absolutely cannot say the same for GoT. I am just glad they got shot out of the business in a cannon. Not even having a jew by Benioff’s side could help him, that’s how bad it was.

>And it shows still on the show not just the story.
You're average GoT fan

do you have an automated way for testing that?

What was this made for. Just to tease S7 and not progress the show?

maario naharis

Attached: v503m67x59y21 (1).jpg (477x318, 21.95K)

Was S4 when Tyrion teamed up with Jorah. If so I agree that season was a turn for the worse

No. It was the season Joffrey dies and then Tyrion spends most of it in a cell talking to people. It's not a bad season but if you rewatch it you're like "oh, I remember where this is going"

Where exactly was it going

>sawed all the clothing they wear
OP is on the run for ruining priceless screen used clothing. Will we ever know why he did it?

Based