*mindbreaks the greatest filmmaker of a generation*

>*mindbreaks the greatest filmmaker of a generation*
Heh, nothing personnel

Attached: 0729CF59-E4C7-4FD5-9FB2-83DF28E34C90.jpg (633x375, 86.71K)

>We will never see The Modern Ocean
Fuck you evil BITCH. I hope Shane kills you.

What a shame we'll probably never get another Carruth kino because of that bitch. He probably didn't even do anything to her and if he did she deserved it. Anyways, I think Shane has moved on and maybe I'll write novels or something instead since he wouldn't need to collaborate with others and is free to produce whatever he wants. Maybe we should set up a gofundme for Shane or something?

Shane, get of Any Forums for your own good

shane did it himself. he was an asshole to her, she got a restraining order against him and he posted a picture of it in twitter. the man is a genius but he and he alone is responsible for his woes.

QRD? Reverse image search brings up nothing.

it’s amy seimetz, and the filmmaker in question is shane carruth

They were so cute together

Attached: Upstream Color.webm (1280x544, 2.94M)

He also then kept tweeting about how much he loves to beat and choke women.

That's just bants.

>call me a rapist but don't say my writing is bad
He probably topped Trump as far as twitter shitposts.

busted

Attached: file.png (1540x2053, 3.2M)

>Before Amy
Visionary, creative genius, auteur independent filmmaker not beholden to the (((studio system)))
>After Amy
Insane broke loser who goes on days-long twitter rants and couldn’t produce a 3-minute youtube video

What did she do to him bros

yeah, blaming seimetz for us never getting to see a topiary or the modern ocean is stupid. she hadn’t said shit about the restraining order - i’m quite sure it would never have emerged if he hadn’t literally posted it online himself. i think shane is one of the boldest and best filmmakers ever to emerge in the history of u.s. cinema but he brought every bad thing that has happened to him since 2020, up to and including his likely permanent blacklisting from an industry that already wanted next to nothing to do with him, entirely on himself.

>I think Shane has moved on and maybe I'll write novels or something instead

Shane we love you but come on

he'll be back
they forgave polanski

Give me a quick rundown on the Amy (((Seimetz))) drama bros.

that isn’t quite true, polanski was never meaningfully punished by hollywood. he kept making movies, just outside the usa. his films routinely won and were nominated for oscars and actors and directors continually campaigned for his return and travelled overseas to work with him. they never forgave him because as far as they were concerned, there was nothing to forgive. of course now it is no longer politically popular to support unrepentant child rapists they are distancing themselves.

see:

>Nolan but with even more science mumbo-jumbo and boring.
Pffft...Nothing of value was lost.

Reminder that she "gave" him an std