IMDB Brendan Frazier bros WE’RE BACK

>The multiple streaming avenues and their vague guarantees appear anything but secure," the actor told IndieWire in response to one of the publication's previous columns detailing the studio's decision to shelve Batgirl. "I am very offended by what happened and feel terrible for the directors and Leslie Grace, who were all wonderful to work with, as well as all of the technicians.

>"It was an enormous, rewarding challenge to make this movie during Covid, and during the cold weather in Glasgow," the actor's statement continued. "None of these things matter to an imbecile like [Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav]. His cowardice is breathtaking. I am glad I got to participate and I wish the best for all those involved -- except the suits at Warner Brothers. But they all get replaced sooner than later."

IMBD Brandon is back baby. Zaslav is finished

Attached: 34968E55-5E51-4B21-A0B9-870BAEB7F5E3.png (640x1136, 1.16M)

Oh no! Anyways...

fuck you fucking lovers of mediocrity. i don't care if you got COVID during filming,I don't want to watch a mediocre movie that looks like a cw pilot

imbecile

Attached: 1630647837705.jpg (1080x1079, 165.08K)

Anyone who was around at that time have the BF IMdB screw caps?

So was doom patrol in batgirl?

I want to see the movie but only the scenes of Brendan Fraser, the rest of the movie can remain lost for all I care

I bet it's Leslie Grace.

Kek. I recently heard that the first blue Beatle test screenings were held and they compared it to a Telemundo program

arab

Attached: 1659426373416.png (882x450, 47.9K)

Bren bren got paid didn’t he? I doubt he gets any % of gross on a stinker made for tv. He’s just fine.

Nigga you will never be a real med

Breathtakingly gay

Imagine if the movie is shit lol.

try saying that to his face, see what happens
he's med as fuck, pure Greco-roman ancestry

Attached: 1652557931220.jpg (1136x814, 121.58K)

>cowardice
How could it be considered cowardice? The only way that makes sense if the film really is shit, since then releasing it would require a very brave exec who wasn't afraid of the negative backlash

became a faggot IYI over chinkflu. so sad. last i saw of this arab he was wearing double n95 masks and goggles on a plane lol

>anonymously call someone a coward

>imbecile
OOooooooooooohhhhhh

Attached: resize[1].jpg (1200x674, 44.27K)

>They filmed in Glasgow
Whut. I've been to Glasgow and I really don't get Gotham vibes from it at all but okay I guess

Anonymous Actor: Coward! Imbecile!
>Zaslav: Hey, what did you say about me? I ain't no coward! I ain't yellow! And I ain't no dummy, neither! I'll show you that I'm not afraid to release an awful Batgirl movie for all the world to see!
>The entire world: Omg, that was so courageous of him! It required the fortitude of a true hero and the mind of a scientist to put that terrible movie out, and Zaslav is the dark knight that Gotham deserves!
>Anonymous Actor: I... I have been humbled. Zaslav, you have shown true grit in the face of armageddon and I bow to you, sir. You have the balls, brains, and heart of a leader and I now fall in line and wait, oh great commander, for my marching orders. I am at your service, my king. Lead us to elysium!