Better than expected. Skete is pretty good in this

Better than expected. Skete is pretty good in this.

Attached: MV5BNDM4ZWUwZmYtNjMyMS00M2ZhLWE0MWEtZDYzMzg1OGEyZmE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA4NjE0NjEy._V1_.jpg (1131x1600, 328.42K)

Skeet lol

Unironically kys for watching this

I honestly like Skete

based schizo

Attached: 56443433.png (1061x100, 17.24K)

Bill Burr is good in it too. it's pretty decent although I can remember almost nothing about the actual plot points.

kanye should have oj'd him. wouldve been kino

It's an hour too long like all Apatow movies.

Kill kikes

I mostly watched it for Marisa
I wonder if he banged his fictional mom

Attached: D85SyzeUEAAhl1q.jpg (1022x1200, 294.13K)

i've sword off apatow movies, any overtly jewish-nigger productions are off the table forever

he's a leftist retard like most celebrities, but he seems like a chill dude.
Also pretty based for cucking ye and fucking all those prime sluts

Ye I'd like my body to look like the wall above a public urinal please.
Ye, that's what girls like. Just cover myself in meaningless bullshit and dress like im homeless.

That's probably for the best they're largely trash with the exception of Superbad

is this your king?

Attached: skete.jpg (1170x1398, 137.29K)

Forced meme mutt. Fuck all niggers, fuck nigger culture, fuck women and gays and fuck you op you nigger

Apatow didn't write or direct Superbad, so there you go

He's literally a professional beard. Look at the dude, he slouches, he's nervous speaking in public despite being paid to do it for years. He's a poof, he has small dick energy and they're telling you his apple is a banana it's cnn tier

I would have enjoyed this more 10 years ago. Since I already got my shit together, his character just seemed like an immature cunt, and I don't give a shit about coming of age stories anymore. Also, Judd Apatow movies are too fucking long. I knew as soon as I saw his name this would be 30 minutes too long, and it was. FInally, Pete Davidson is not funny.

He obviously has a big dick, have you seen the laundry list of celebs he's banged?

Go fuck yourself and your mother you fucking fagit shill