Holy fuck… how come theres no docs about this

Holy fuck… how come theres no docs about this.

Attached: AFC239A4-155C-47AD-9AEC-D0DEF1C60F97.png (2560x2042, 144.75K)

In English doc

surplus of what?

male surpluss in gen. population in all age brackets from 0-60

>surplus of what?
of one gender
look at the graph
the surplus shows if there is more of one gender than another

okay so?

Why would you keep old barren women alive that long? Society is sick.
We need to stop finding elderly healthcare and to cut pensions.

What would the doc even be about? If there’s more bros than there are nagging hoes it seems like a pretty chill life to me.

>gender
it's called sex faggot please have some

based

You know what it means you repulsive piglet. Not worth the time doing the 'why do you care so much?' dance with a housebroken squealer who'll kick and scream every step of the way.

sorry I am ESL

The same is true in Germany. Huge bulk of boomers at the top that hoards all the wealth, narrow stem of younger generations (with male surplus) below.

Attached: Alterspyramide.png (815x701, 43.5K)

East Asians will literally abort a child purely because it is female and unlikely to have as much earning power when grown up. In China they had to stop telling parents the sex. It really tells you a lot about the character of these people. They're smart, but totally ruthless.

>dat 1945 dip

Most countries have the same age pyramid unless you really fuck up like China or India. That's what happens when women live longer and men are more likely to die by being retarded or war

>more males are born than females, leading to higher number in young generations
>males die off faster than females meaning more females in old generations

Doesn't look nearly as bad as the collapse of babies in Korea even though it is pretty bad.

germany had a huge influx of mostly male immigrants so it makes sense to have a male surplus

vatniks on MY Any Forums??

gook dick and loose gilf clunge

but how do you know their gender tho?

kek why are you so mad

literally who cares

Damn, looks like someone's going to be slaying pussy when they are 80