The Rehearsal

Is he manipulative? Or is it a masterclass in how to execute smumor (smart humor)?

Attached: the-rehearsal-nathan-fielding-.jpg (2028x1141, 489.53K)

I just like seeing the retardation of religion exposed.

The show clearly acknowledges his manipulation repeatedly

Attached: 1639839753301.webm (1078x608, 2.92M)

I appreciate that he just straight up laughed about the satanic bullshit during that argument.
Scripted or not more people need to treat religion that way and stop respecting the people that want to send us into another dark ages.

Seethe

Nathan is definitely breaking new ground on this show, not sure if the total payoff will be a success for him though. It's definitely funny if you're paying close attention and understand the style he is after. Room temp IQ people will completely miss most of the humor and get bored quickly so this might hurt him. Nathan for you was much more accessible for most people (AKA idiots).

Attached: file.png (1189x808, 1.87M)

that's the rehearsal part of the show though. Actual angela never said that

What difference does the acknowledgment make if it's done in the rehearsal instead of the "real" thing
the fact it's Nathan's production is all the same

>another dark ages
Once again I am asking you to read an actual history book

I would love to see the full scene of this with no cuts. As nuts as I think Angela is it's pretty funny to see the old woman immediately jumps to calling her an anti-Semite when told she won't compromise her own religion.

Attached: scene.jpg (3840x2160, 797.6K)

Nathan seems genuinely good with those kids.

Attached: 1646306127298.jpg (300x300, 15.66K)

Reality shows aren’t “real”. This show is an elaborate gag on that. I know I have a hard time finding people that don’t dislike the show for some strange reason or another. Like there are people who are weirdos and think every joke about Angela is him making fun of weirdos like them. I think that insecurity is telling. The show reminds me of tripping and suddenly you laugh because something is funny on like 5 layers of meaning. Little things in the editing, organization, or just how he says a line that makes it a reference to the episode in a different way. When he opened up the house and found Thomas’s room with all those plushie toys that was amazing, and in last week’s episode when he was preparing food in the background at the bar just chef’s kiss.

It was kino when she asked him if she was laughing at her at the end of the day
That has nothing to do with his point

FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT

When the Judaism tutor starts going all in crazy on Israel at the end of the episode just like Angela did with Jesus... it was the most brutal, enlightening and funny moment ive seen on a show in quite some time.

My hot take is that it doesn't matter if it's real or not. I let myself believe everything is real when a majority is likely manufactured because it is more entertaining that way and I can be more engrossed.

life sure was better when you believe in Santa and QAnon because it's more entertaining that way

thank you for a rare, honest look into the mind of a cowardly self-centered retard

Showing how low the bar is for religious nuts to sperg out is always great TV.
>Poop and fart humor for kids is akin to satanism
>Woman rejoices that a parental figure is gone so they can convert the child

Is buying oranges satanic?

I think the general HBO viewer considers themselves more refined than basic cable watchers.
If this was Comedy Central, the budget would be smaller and the jokes censored.

Buying oranges is yes, you should grow your own to be closer to the nature of God.

I laughed out loud at this part

Attached: cap_the.rehearsal.s01e05.1080p.web.h264-ggez_00_12_27_01.jpg (1920x1080, 493.71K)