This aged badly, all edgy and shallow, even the title tries to force hipness: "Se7en". Put another way, pure reddit

This aged badly, all edgy and shallow, even the title tries to force hipness: "Se7en". Put another way, pure reddit.

Attached: Se7en.1995.Remastered.BluRay.jpg (600x900, 139.36K)

I saw this in the theater where Spielberg held all his test screenings and I hated it. The first Blockbuster was next door too.

We are now nostalgic for the society that it criticized. Fincher didn't know how bad it would get.

No it didn't. It's still cool and funny at times. I rewatched it a couple of months ago.

damnable Trump won't let me have my decomposing sex slave anymore.

I found it really hard to believe that Kevin Spacey would rape and murder a woman. A boy, yes. Maybe a boyish woman.

>just cause the fucker's got a library card doesn't make him YODA

it was so reddit that they had to invent a reddit just to make it reddit.
TLDR They invented reddit to make up for the lack of reddit the hiatus in "whatever this movie is" this movie provided,

>Put another way, pure reddit.
Does anyone who spends a significant amount of time with you find you disagreeable?

Attached: th15cfghw.jpg (211x239, 9.36K)

it's poor man's Batman (2022)

Attached: 7998475.3.jpg (500x743, 90.8K)

seven is highly overrated while the game is highly underrated i think. will admit that seven nails the noir theme though... in certain scenes

>Se7en
>Alien3
why did fincher do this?

>tfw only us vhs chads saw the head
Zooms btfo again

Reddit dez nuts.

are you retarded?
Batman wasn't bad, but comparing it to Fincher's best movie is retarded.

That sounds like the most reddit take I've ever read on the movie you underage summerfag.

have a gold stranger

A pale imitation of the great detective noirs. Pitt's character is irritating and infantile. The villain's plan and general demeanor is cartoon-tier. Music is overused, sign of a weak director.
It's dire that this banal stuff gets to be considered a classic, goes to show how bad Hollywood has become .

There's no version of the movie where the head is shown in the box. You're experiencing the Mandela Effect.

>Pitt's character is irritating and infantile
This was one of his more grating roles.

BAIT

>edgy and shallow
It took cematic serial killer themes to its logical conclusion. I'm sorry you're in the middle of the curve that got filtered

There's not a head in the box shot, there's Pitt's character thinking this image for a blink & you miss it frame right before he shoots Kevin Spacey. Mandingo Effect is neither here nor there.

Attached: 79ef4398b5ee0f7012edb7f8c1a53f4c.jpg (800x600, 22.82K)

Gun to my head, I'd swear I saw it. But okay, it could be just an illusion

Ah, I see. I understand why people could misremember this shot as being her head in the box.

I think that's the effect he was going for. All subliminal & shit.