What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: Screenshot_20220815-115911.jpg (1080x1072, 118.59K)

most people who grow up and abuse children were also victims of abuse. self perpetuating cycle and what not.

stop using that as an excuse you nonce

tru

His lobotomy wasn't botched enough

in movies yeah

Training Day really tricked me into thinking of Hawke as a weak actor and Denzel a strong actor. After seeing him play the drunk author in Sinister and this guy I've now realized how backwards my take was. The film itself was great, the guy who plays the drunk dad was also kino

sexy

autism

it's a provable fact you clown

Attached: pepe-ns.webm (720x720, 2.4M)

beats me

Attached: apathy.gif (256x192, 344.27K)

nonce
he was also great in First Reformed but unfortunately it was a shit film

stop touching kids and using ur own rape as an excuse

I probably won't watch it, but I will eventually watch Predestination.
>nonce
Was he one in the book it was based on? If I'm not mistaken it was written by Joe Hill, him and his dad love to milk the twisted sex/murder/magic that their fans love so much.

I've been watching all of Hawke's filmography recently.' Before the devil knows you're dead' is a must as well 'A midnight clear' and 'Gattaca'. I really enjoyed 'Good kill' too. Currently watching 'Stockholm' and he's a lot of fun in it. He was also the best thing about Moon Knight and had a lot more screen time than I was expecting.

You didn't like first reformed? It's one of if not Paul Schrader's best film but I get that maybe the environmentalism is very heavy handed and the film is kinda wagging its finger at the audience but I really enjoyed it, not sure it would have worked without Ethan.

No, pretty much spot on irl. Any doc where some dude is a child rapist or murderer usually starts with "well when I was six daddy beat me and when he died I was gang raped at the orphanage."
People who unironically think people just "go bad" without serious trauma are people who simply haven't been traumatized enough themselves to understand that shit, or dont want to believe that villains and victims are usually one and the same.

but who was phone

Not really an excuse so much as an observation.

Joocy chest

And for every example of some horrifically abused child who became an abuser later in life, there is an example of someone who had it worse and chose to do good instead.

>dude i was le raped
>so when i rape kids i am... le victiom
unironically kill yourselves nonces, at the very least the cunnyposter knows he's a sicko degenerate he doesn't LARP as a victim for the sake of his consciousness.
this desu