Eating mcdonalds every meal for six months straight makes you fat and feel like shit

>eating mcdonalds every meal for six months straight makes you fat and feel like shit

Did we really need an entire documentary to determine this?

Attached: 1.jpg (1539x2187, 526.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2007/01/the-super-size-/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mutts needed it but it was no use

reminder that he was a raging alcoholic during the entire shoot and that was the cause of his health problems
the entire thing was a hit job on the fast food industry which didn't even do anything wrong and provides livelihoods for millions of american families

This
Just don't eat anything with sugar in it and you'll be fine, you need fat and protein in your diet

This. Just look at this guy's mental gymnastics

kys drunkard trash

The Fathead docu guy did the same thing and he was fine

if you count your calories you can eat literal lard and stay at a "healthy weight"
granted you will still feel like shit but this documentary is obviously rigged

it doesnt. just count calories and dont supersize literally every time while chugging booze

>I'm Lovin' it
>Funny and outrageous!
>Two thumbs up!
So glad the 2000s are over holy shit

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 5.58K)

Success breeds seethe

Attached: 20170116135354-founder-still-michael-keaton-lg.jpg (2000x1334, 347.02K)

waiting for a film to get three thumbs up

>supersize
Yes but unironically the same reason you have docs. about other obvious shit. During the time these docs. were respectively made these issues or topics weren't:
A) Treated with enough care
B) Known by the common public
C) Just talked about in general
18 years later and SM looks more like a accurate thing than a "yeah right"
>picrel
The fact that during the 2000s we didn't have this stupid influx of onions fearmonger media

He’s right about Spurlock fucking with the results due to his alcoholism, which is why nobody has been able to replicate his results, but fatasses still needed to be told that eating mcdonalds multiple times a week was bad.
It’s still impressive that he had the easiest target in the world and still managed to fuck up

>The fact that during the 2000s we didn't have this stupid influx of onions fearmonger media
You didnt live in the 2000s

This "documentary" aged like milk and all the slander against McDonalds was deboonked years ago.

>The fact that during the 2000s we didn't have this stupid influx of onions fearmonger media

You are either blind and deaf or a zoomer pretending that he lived in the 90s or 00s
kill yourself retard

He just enjoyed McDonald's and he ruined supersize fries for all of us

Friendly reminder that his experiment has been replicated and while participants did gain weight they did not harm their long term health. The reason for the weight gain is that participants are told not to do any exercise.

wired.com/2007/01/the-super-size-/

>eating 5kkcal of anything makes you fat and feel like shit
It got nothing to do with McD.

>eat McDonald's once a week
>feel good and full
>digestion is fine/great next day
Love McDonald's. What do you get at McDonald's, bros? I like getting a quarter pounder, McChicken, and large fries.

Only breakfast and hash brown

Zoomers thing Obama era insanity was normal and reasonable.

>sir your liver is on the verge of failure, how much do you drink?
>whoa doc, i'm actually eating a LOT of mcdonalds so ha ha you know

Take the fasting pill, eating food every day makes you feel like shit no matter the quality.

I meant onions, not sure why I typed out onions
Why would I need to pretend to have live in the 90s or 2000s? Especially when I was born in '02?

lol soilent newfag

I do it every year with apple cider vinegar.

Thanks for unironically proving my point user.

You still get filtered for ꜱoy?
It got removed for most people years ago

go back, tourist

Faggot zoomer

The whole movie was just viral marketing for his girlfriend’s retarded vegan diet book though, which supposedly cured all his health problems